Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

The cheek & eye DI palette and lip glide coffret are miiiine 😍 Hopefully they will be in stock by Sephora F&F.

There's more on Sara Moon at Temptalia. What's called the gifting collection with the palettes and sets.

Yup, V. I have it in the header post 

@Mochapj sorry didn't check the OP but I thought the pics matched the text below and there is more... my bad.

No worries V! I've been trying to get the photos to load into a separate comment for the past 10 min but for some reason even though I could load them to the header post, they won't load into another comment :S

PS - So glad you got that vault!!  I was rooting for you 😉

That's odd... I know I am again short on space.... ugh... I have to delete more pics... again. such a pain.

Aw thanks so much! Fingers crossed it ships and it's all in good shape!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Those duos and blushes 😍 i can't wait to see swatches!

I've uploaded swatches of the blushes and eyeshadows, more to come this week!

Temptalia has posted the color stories for the main Sarah Moon collection and the gifting collection.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Ooh, amazing!  Thanks @KMariel I'll update the header post.

I'm curious about the 2 e/s duos.  I wonder if they contain half of the Brumes and Marie Galante duos...

The Fairy's Kiss Palette is on sale at Beauty dot com. I am unable to find any reviews about this palette. Could somebody please advise me if this is a good palette.

image.pngimage.png

LOL bumpy ride?! 

NARS comes up with the strangest names sometimes.  

I wonder how that will tie into the theme of the spring collection...

image.pngimage.png

image.jpeg

Ooh, soft matte concealer?  Interesting.  Thanks @KMariel!

image.pngimage.pngimage.jpeg

Dropping off the new Area lipglide.

the full face is more representative of the color but the close up is a better shot of the texture.  

They dont feel like the shiseido lacquers that I was expecting them to.  They have a semi-moussey texture but thicker than other mousse liquid lipsticks. It's very comfortable and not sticky, but I feel like it's probably going to transfer. They don't feel like the lip covers from summer, either.

image.jpeg

Area is much more neutral toned compared to Deborah (top) which is reddened in the base.

image.jpeg

Looks beautiful on you! I don't think they're supposed to be transfer proof. I got Bound today and I agree about the texture. I personally really like it, it's very comfortable but more similar to a gloss while the lip covers were more like a traditional lipstick. I found Bound to be very similar to Vanessa Audacious lipstick in color.

image.jpeg

1 Reply
testing