Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

>_< I'm really tempted to get Mona.

yup, you've convinced me that I need Mona! you look great ❤️

It's gorgeous on you @malday!

Here to gush over Mona.  She's stunning on everyone!

It's at the end of the day so I'm a little shiny, but here is Kate on me. A year ago I never would have thought about wearing this kind of purple!

image.jpeg

Love this on you!  I think I need this!

As with all other colors, Kate also looks amazing on you!

Soo pretty!!!

Thanks @fatimamummy @michelle164 @alexasteph !

@HoneyBrownBunny glad to have enabled, it's a gorgeous colour and paired with the amazing Nars formula, it's perfection!

I suspect Kate won't pull as deep and purple-y on me as it does on you and @Mochapj but as you said, it's Nars ...where I gladly spend my money 😄

K! It's beautiful on you 😍

Oh my word I'm sold! Getting it 😮

this is so beautiful on you ! now i am back to wanting Kate lol

Your lip swatches are perfection 100% of the time. 

I tried out my L'amour Tojours L'amour eyeshadow palette today and used the 3rd shade in the top row- Amethyst Ash (googled the name). I actually really like this shade- normally I prefer warmer tones but this shade is so nice and I love it against my eye colour...disregard the annoying speck of mascara that I didn't realize was there until I went outside off course lol and the unruly brows :/...I like the texture of the shadows and it definitely reminds me of MUFE....I actually used 3 shadows- - (shade 1- cream bisque as a base, shade 7- cafe au lait in the crease and to help blend out amethyst ash which is on the lid). So far pretty happy with this purchase!

narstojourseye.png

Kate comparisons.

Other than Hel's and Angela, these are all Bite lipsticks.

it is similar to 010 but 010 had more red and Kate has more blue.  IRL it is a more saturated Mauvember, like if you mixed Mauvember and 010 together

image.jpeg

Thanks for the comparisons mocha! When I saw Kate I thought of 010 right away, I'm glad that it's different so that I don't have exact dupes but sad that it's not an exact dupe since I'm still working my way through Bite products to see which ones I can and can't wear. Haven't had the guts to test the LLLR's yet.

Here is my comparison to the lipsticks I mentioned

image.jpeg

@Mochapj because of you and this pic I went out and got Banned Red!

LOL! Thanks I love these type of shades!

Looks very similar to Leslie. Maybe a tad bit lighter?

I think so @vchotia

IRL it seem lighter than Leslie and the same shade as Banned Red, but more pigmented.

7 Replies
testing