Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Bubbly Michelle said September, but that is for wherever she is.

So, possibly September?

I think she is Sri Lankan but posts mainly from Singapore as most prelaunch parties take place there for that part of asia..from what I understand atleast. 

I assumed it was Sept but for some reason Nars Sa at the bay was going on about Nov..so maybe its just for them at rhe counters.

Hey ladies! Can any of you who own the Hardwired eyeshadow in Stud pretty please do a swatch for me?

http://www.sephora.com/hardwired-eyeshadow-P409937?skuId=1844067

Hi @Mcakes I posted swatches a few pages back, but here it is again

image.jpeg

Thanks @Mochapj ! It looks a lot different than I thought it would. 

NARS DI blush in Jubilation- anyone have swatches and what are your thoughts/feelings?

I have it too. It's very pretty if you like strong yellow golds

@Mochapj Thanks! I do love gold highlight so sounds like it's for me!! =D waiting for the sale- I feel like if I keep saying it I will wait for the sale and not be hasty LOL

@jesscheems I have it!  It's a great highlighter duo.  The formula is awesome.  

IMG_2934.JPG

@guzelkiz nice to see you on bt again..I agree with jess..these swatches are stunning..adding to my list as well!

@Anewxa Aww, thanks!

@guzelkiz Thanks for the swatches! Ok sold!!! I'm definitely getting this soon- looks like liquid -heart eyes emoji- Thank you ❤️

@jesscheems haha yay!  Anytime!  I hope you'll love it like I do!

Effing Nars decided to discontinue it's Autumn Leaves lipstick. Does anyone know of a good dupe? It's one of my favorites. 😞

Nooo! I always had my eye on it but didn't pick it up 😞

OMG, @Mochapj will be in mourning. 😞

@TKLJ they discontinued it last year I think - I bought backups when I heard 😆

I picked up a couple of the new fall shades. I passed on Shirley, because I'm not the biggest fan of reds, but it was a gorgeous, slightly cherry shade of red. Definitely more blue-toned than Rita, which I consider a fairly neutral red. Here are swatches of the new ones mixed in with the others I bought today. Apoline reminds me of a peachier Anita, Kate a darker Dominique, Stefania is a true fuchsia (reminds me of Bite Palomina), and Mona is a muted, brick red. I took this photo in florescent light.

Spoiler
2016-08-13 19.43.35.jpg
Vanessa, Anna, Apoline, Kate, Stefania, Geraldine, Jeanne, Mona 

I think Nars might have changed the formula. The new shades feel creamier, and thinner than the original to me.

The new fall audacious shades are up early on the Bay site! The code (instant) for 10$ off is not working anymore but if you have a credit card there is a 20$ savings card with 75$ purchase. I got apoline and stefania but I am considering mona and kate as well...

Oh NOOOOOO I just bought other makeup today.

But I get a $20 savings card 😛 Thanks for the heads up @spiderlashes !

Edit: BEAUTY6 still works! Got $20 off my order AND the $20 savings card on my order (stays in cart as long as your order is still >$75 after the promo code)!

OMG what a good deal! I have no Audacious and only hear great things!! I ought to get some...now to figure out which colours lol

7 Replies
testing