Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I agree. The purple seems the most unique, but even then it reminds me a lot of one of the LLLR shades from bite.

i half wondered if it's a marketing bait/switch 

I think I'm in love with Kate. Since I can't wear Bite lipsticks, this will be perfect!

@Mochapj the bait and switch was more or less what i'm suggesting too. but not as concisely ! i'll still make a point to try them in person though 🙂

I love Apoline and Mona! Wonder when these will be released!?

@vegchililover78 bubbly Michelle says September, but she's not in North America, I don't think...

Pretty sure she's in Singapore.

Thanks @Miradan!

for some reason my mind was saying Sri Lanka but that didn't seem right.

The last one is gorgeous! No idea where I would wear it, but I would find a reason!

I like the first one and the last two!!

ALSO: I just finished reading through Bubbly Michelle's post and some of the existing Audies are being DISCONTINUED (including Michiyo!?)

I definitely want Apoline. I'm curious what other shades will be discontinued and how many. 

Innnnnnteresting. I wonder which other ones will be dc'd. And Mona looks beautiful in that swatch.

Anonymous Insider

seems good

Has anyone seen swatches of these?

Only of the 2 that were from previously released collections (Parallel Universe Outer Limits and Stud)  

I can post swatches of those 2 if you'd like.

I ordered a few of the new ones this morning and assuming my order isn't cancelled, I should have them tomorrow @Sprytely

Mocha, I am interested in Stud. Would you please post a swatch? In advance, thank you! 🙂

They are both beautiful, thanks for posting!

@Samtian here's the swatch of Stud

@Elles117 Thank you!!

6 Replies
testing