Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

It is Sarah moon

Oooh how exciting!

Some more summer nars photos.  Collection is French Riviera.  Second photo is from Spektra.  It appears to show 2 more DI blushes and eyeshadows, the liquid Laguna, the giant orgasm compact and a lipstick.

image.jpeg2002161Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 11.08.16 AM.png

I want that DI blush and I want to use it as eyeshadow.

That DI blush is stunning!  I might need it...

Not really colors that typically work for me but that blush makes me want to try. 

Does anyone know of a dupe for Kari from the spring collection?

The ones Temptalia listed are either not close enough to be dupes or have very bad ratings. I thought UD limit or noon-er would be similar, but they are actually quite different based on her swatches.

LM Primrose is lighter but closest shade in my collection. one of the shades from Viseart Paris nude is more peachy. 

IMG_1141.JPGIMG_1144.JPG

Limit is a dupe on my skintone, but a lot of pinks end up looking the same on me.

Super sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if Nars Goulue blush will be available to VIBs at any point?

PLM, I haven't heard anything about it, but it is also the Rouge requalification gift this year.

Hm, thanks!

Hi Nars lovers! I posted this in the Barneys bag event thread and a NARS enthusiast suggested I post here too! 

This is Barneys epic gift bag event, 

It is that time again for the fabulous Barneys beauty bag event
The Event starts on March 8th and runs till the 12th.
With a $200.00 Barneys beauty purchase, get a bag filled with full size , deluxe size goodies and samples. These bags are always epic and amazing.

I will try and get pics of the bag asap.

Like always, for my referrals, my SA gives and extra gift . This year it is a Full size Nars eyeshadow and lipstick in a cute Nars pouch . This is for mentioning the Sephora forum  and preselling. No Nars purchase required! This is a thing only my SA does for my friends. 🙂
This is while supplies last , so presell now. I have 2 bags in already lol

For those that do buy Nars, there is a beautiful step up gift . A full size blush palette ! FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Don't forget to ask her for extra samples of stuff you want to try, she is amazing like that.

My Sa info
Xiomara
212- 833-2007
Xruperto@Barneys.com

I wore Hammamet today, the rosey bronze color is so pretty! The matte shade is very subtle, if anything it provides a good base.

image.jpeg

Just got Hammamet yesterday and am really happy with it. The rosy bronze color is gorgeous and, while the matte shade is not very pigmented, that works out excellently for my NC44 skin tone. I am able to build it up a bit so it more noticeable (I used it in the crease as a transition color) -- however, at the same time, it's not chalky either. 

Has anyone purchased/designed their own pro palette from the Nars website? 

I'm really tempted to buy a small palette and fill it up with Nars blushes. Expensive, but I know I would be set on blush for life. I also tend to prefer palettes over separate pans. 

I've read mixed reviews on the canvas coating of the palettes and am interested in hearing anyone's opinions. Thank you! 🙂

Vegchililover78 did one and I think with some new pans and some depotted ones.

She might be able to give you some feedback 😉

Thank you so much! 😄

has anyone tried the new foundation they launched...the velvete matte skin tint? it looks incredible. 

It is pretty good.

There's a thread all about it specifically over here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/NARS-Velvet-Matte-Skin-Tint/m-p/2349358#M37824

it's the best! I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, I refuse to go back to anything else!

testing