Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Has anyone seen/tried the Nars Hot Sand lip gloss that is exclusive to Nordstrom?  I'd love to see swatches/opinions before deciding to order! Thanks!

I havent, but beautylookbook had swatches last month.

Here's a sneak of the rest of the pieces; if only that giant blush in the left corner wasn't orgasm...

it it also looks like behind the giant cheek palette there could be a new DI blush

imag1002161e.png

Ohhhh the green and green/blue shadows!!!!

I think the green one on the left is Tarvos, since a lot of stuff in this photo is from the Spring release, but that green/blue next to it is definitely new 🙂

Thanks Mocha!!! The green/blue is the one I want most lol 😄

ETA: Just looked up swatches of Tarvos and I don't think it's for me. hehe

I have Tarvos and it's really lovely.

It's like an iridescent green 🙂

I posted swatches a few pages back.

Thanks. I'll have a looksy 😉

They had the blush palette in store when I went to Sephora this last Sunday. Goulee is the shade to the far right so I was happy that I was able to swatch it in store - such a pretty color!

Are you referring to the giant cheek palette or the one with the face on it?

i think the giant one has been out for a few weeks.

goulue is amazing, one of my favourite nars colors.  So glad they are finally selling it FS too

The giant cheek one. I haven't been to my local Sephora for a few weeks so it was new to me. I had a MUA standing right next to me while I was checking it out and I was trying to ask her questions about it, but she was too busy playing with her hair (smh) so I was using my fingers trying to see what it would look like on. It wasn't cute and I was so tempted to grab a brush out of her belt and use it, but I did an okay job. I bet it looks even better when properly applied lol. It's my next purchase when they release a good promo code for sure!

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 5.43.30 PM.png

I hope that thing next to it is a new multiple 😄

no new multiple this season, but other fun things in store 😉 

I stopped in store after some appointments today and finally got a sample of the new foundation.

also managed to swatch Kari and Hammamet.  Turns out the matte shade in Hammamet is so close to my skintone that I didn't see it when I was swatching other stuff and ended up swatching right over it.  The rose bronze is lovely, though.

i0902162mage.jpegKari is in the bottom left of my hand, Hammamet rose bronze is next to it.  You can kinda sorta not really see the matte shade peaking out under that cream color.

Ooh the rose bronze is so nice, especially on your skin tone! I'm feeling inspired by the two colors(Kari & red bronze) together!

I'm dying for the rose bronze color --- aaahhh!

kari has my heart. it'll likely be my next eyeshadow purchase.....

I bet Kari would look great with your fair skin. 

I swatched hammamet duo couple days ago and you are right the matte color was invisible on me as well..thats why I didnt pick it up and wanted to check dupes coz the bronze rose color is so beautiful. Not sure how kari would show up on my lids as well. Tempatalia dupe list mentioned the bronze rose from hammamet to be a 100% dupe for one of the colors from viseart sultry muse. Funny enough that same viseart palette also seems to have dupes for some shadows from the new TF disco dust and honeymoon quad which are all on my to buy list..

Does anyone have the sultry muse palette and hammamet and able to do a comparison swatch please? Or even with the TF quads if someone owns all these lol. TIA!

I have sultry muse.  I'll have to take a look to see what color she thinks is a dupe, but since I didn't buy the duo I can't swatch them side by side.

kari looks a lot like a color in naked 3 that made me look sickly (noon er?) so despite how pretty it is, I don't think I'll buy it.

8 Replies
testing