Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks for this info, Mocha! I might just order my last Killer Shine lipstick direct rather than from Nordstrom (assuming it's in stock).

Oooo, I hope Vivien will be in stock for this sale 

Right , your experience is enough to tell us all not to shop from them directly + I hate to pay shipping and have no intention to spend $150 😉

Mocha, nooooo. I'm so worried for you, your credit card, and your sanity. 😉

Your disaster of an experience put me off ordering directly from Nars, and I've only had good experiences with it.

I know, TK!  I wish we had a boutique in Canada.

The things I want are always boutique exclusives, so they have me over the barrel 😞

Will the NY or LA boutique ship to Canada? I know they can apparently handle phone orders.

Oh and the One Shocking Moment Palette, the creamy concealer, Sixties Fan lipgloss, Penny Arcade lipgloss, Laguna bronzer...LOVE NARS!

Here's a picture of the One Shocking Moment Palette and Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde!!

OneShockingMomentandIsolde.JPG

Nice!!! I wish the OSM palette would work for my skintone. Last year's palette leaned a little light for me too! Hopefully next year they come up with something for tan girls lol

Just FYI I know some people are still looking for stud - its in stock at Saks - online and in some stores

Question...does anyone here use the NARS illuminator in Copocabana? I'm thinking about it, but would love to hear some opinions first.

I use it and love it. It's my favorite liquid illuminator.

NARS Isolde duo eyeshadow...a MUST BUY for blue eyes!!!!!

Sadly Stud was returned today, it just didnt look that great on me, at least not very unique, but I am very happy with and recommend the Despair palette 

FYI Canadian ladies, I just noticed on the NARS website we now get free shipping if our orders are over $175

:S

How generous of them.

Ohhhh, oh Mocha... *hugs* I'm sorry but I'm laughing a little because of course they offer that... now.

My new love: NARS x Steven Klein 'Redemption' Killer Shine Lipstick

NARSxStevenKlein_Redemption.jpg

It's a bit what I was hoping Lipstick Queen 'Let Them Eat Cake' would be like, but it's more neutral champagne and less lilac-pink. But it is very smooth on the lips and has that delightful shimmer without feeling at all gritty like the LQ did.

Spoiler
image.jpg

Wow...that is so pretty ❤️

Gorgeous on you!  I really love the killer shine formula.  Adore actually....

If you have No Shame is your lipstick a satin finish on your lips? I just got my order and my No Shame it does not swatch the same nor is it nearly as shiny as the tester at Sephora. The formula is so thick it almost drags on the lips as you apply it. Has anyone else ran into these issues?

Mine is a bit thick, but it is very, very glossy.

1031152image.jpeg

testing