Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

The more I see that bullet thing the more I want it. lol

I'm sort of new to Nars, is the bullet likely to come to Sephora?

Or is it a LE thing just for their site?

It's a LE Nars exclusive, so unfortunately won't be available with the rest of the stuff on Sephora November 1st. 😞 You would have to purchase through the Nars site. 

It's pretty in real life too.  The lip pencils didn't wear so long on me but I love the colors.  I did a video...with send you the link in a PM.  Then you can see the shades on if you're interested. 

I am addicted to the lip pencils - I pair them with NARS lip gloss and I am good to go!

Interestingly, I never would have thought to try them if it had not been for the Sephora bday gift this year!

This morning I tried out my first look with the Despair palette.  

Part of the reason I wanted it is because I thought the Ferocious shade (showing top left corner in my photo) was going to be a dupe for one of my favorite NARS' blushes ever, Crazed (which has been long d/c)  I swatched them side by side to compare (Crazed left finger/top swipe, Ferocious from the Despair palette right finger/bottom swipe.

1010155image.jpeg

They are similar, but Ferocious has a bit more blue tone to it, and less micro glitter than Crazed.

Here's a picture of Ferocious on:

Spoiler
i1010153mage.jpeg 

I really only wanted this palette for Ferocious but it seems to lean quite a bit more pink than I would like it =\

He folks here are my swatches of the pasiphae eyesshadow  and VIP Red lipstick:)FullSizeRender-13.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Hey ladies! I don't know if it's been mentioned already but ideaI has some discounted NARS for sale. x

PM me if you want my code or just lookup ideei (: I see some multiples, shadow sticks, lip pencils, and more!

I know that this is silly, but it's driving me crazy that I can't get my hands on the No Shame lippie. It sold out online so I called a boutique and they were set to ship it to me, but the shipment has been delayed! Noooooo, don't they know I need this lippie?! #nopatiencegimme

The store near me has it.  Do you want their number?

YAS please! Thanks meganlisa!

The struggle, veg. It hurts. I'm going to wait out the November release, but if I miss it, I will be sooooooo cranky. For weeks.

Here's another look at stud in a few different lights to try and catch the shimmer and glitter

1008152image.jpeg

Thanks, Mocha! How much glitter vs. shimmer would you say there is? Is there much fallout or is it velvety?

I didn't have fallout, but I applied with my finger.

Also, as I was mentioning to njattana below (or on next page) this is similar in type of glitter to the Outer Limits shade from the Christopher Kane collection - so those really tiny, pinprick glitters, not super chunky gritty ones.

It was very smooth.

Great, thanks! Still on my list... 😉

i1008151mage.jpeg

Used Stud on its own and the DI blush today.  Thought I would share 😉

Marry me?

(I came here just to see your photo--this combo is stunning!)

Ohmama!

GORGEOUS!!! also, thanks for the swatches and reviews

1 Reply
testing