Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Oh Wow!! I am sooo jealous!  Thanks for sharing pictures with us!  That's so exciting!!

It was so fun!

Thanks for all the photos, meganlisa!  Looks like a very posh event!

My post worked!  It kept freezing up when I was trying to post it!  Sorry for posting twice...

Twice as much NARS love! 😄

I just tried to post a long post with photos of the new collection....the whole page froze...so...shorter....

The Steven Klein packaging is gorgeous.  SK loves horses and the boxes are meant to be like horse trunks.  The boutiques have about 90 of a limited edition "trunk" mini brush travel set.  Lovely.

I really loved the collection overall. The blush palette is just stunning...I didn't expect to like it to much.  The deep pink in the lip bullet reminds me of full frontal but I didn't compare.

Mr Nars himself was utterly charming and gracious.  

nars24.jpgnars8.jpg

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, Megan; I'm so glad you got to go! And I'm glad to hear that François Nars is a pleasant person... Makes me feel better about how much I love and support the brand!

He's utterly charming and kind.

Thanks for all the info and pictures, Megan! I'm glad you had a nice time.

Thank you for sharing!  Sounds like an amazing experience! ❤️

I've been playing..

My must haves:

the blush palette

Stud

Besame mucho

the brush set

runner up is the bullet...wow...it's so pretty...

He's so well groomed. I want to muss his hair and leave lipstick on his face. I hope the website doesn't crash on Monday!

He was gracious, courteous...and very sweet and friendly...

Would love to meet Nars in person! Thanks for all the swatches and hope you had a fun time!

It was fun...!

Awesome, I'm so glad you went and thanks for the pics!!

I think I might have tried to add too many before...I have a lot but seemed to freeze the Sephora screen (I was using spoilers).  So if anyone wants specific pictures I have them.

Lips missing the audacious (regular collection) and the gold of the new shades.  

Left to right

First 3...the bullet

Red case of 3

Dolce vita case of 3

Besame

The new plum...I forget the name...

What did you think of the new plum? It's killer something - I have the name written down somewhere...

Regret not getting it.  I was just already getting enough. It's so lovely.  Really....

It's called no shame.  All the products are in the spoiler of my original post 🙂

16 Replies
testing