Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

This is wonderful. I can totally see the utility for actual MUAs who want to use a lot of NARS products in their kits. I will admit I'm starting to really enjoy some depotting/using Z-palettes for some things though! Obviously most of the high-end stuff stays in its original packaging with me.

Interesting! From the pictures, it looks like basically 2 sizes of NARS' version of a z-palette and that they will now sell their makeup with an option to buy the pan only with no case to easily put it in a palette. Is that how others are interpreting this?

That's how I'm reading it. 

Eh- Honestly, I am not a fan of the NARS packaging (I think I may be alone on this). I hate how it gets dusty/dirty in my makeup bag over time and find myself constantly wiping it with alcohol swabs to make it pristine and shiny again.  I would consider purchasing just the pan to put in my own z-palette unless they only sell it on their website. NARS shipping/customer service is the worst 😞 

Same here.  I have an Orgasm (ugh, that name) for ages and it's so gross.  I try cleaning it but it's not worth the effort.  It just goes back to being filthy.  

I just tossed mine because of this reason haha. The packaging was starting to gross me out, not worth it when I can have all the Orgasms I want from other kits/samples. Errr.... that sounds wrong

i love all my grungy nars packaging. i really don't get grossed out easily.

Mine got sticky because I accidentally used something that wasn't alcohol to clean it so I had to bid it farewell. That stickiness wouldn't go away haha.

I have about one use left of my beloved Penny Lane and I think I'm in grieving 😿

A few more...

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.01.06 PM.png

my kind of party

Mine too jemly. What happened to our invites?

Plus I wanna meet that dude on the couch, second from the right. Mhmmmm.

if you search "NARS steven klein" a bunch of getty images like this come up with the caption "General atmosphere at a celebration for the collaboration of Francois Nars And Steven Klein"

that's it. this is made for me. MINE.

nars-sk.jpg

NARS-sk.jpg

via fashionista: "Guests were given a sneak peek at the product line, and although details are hush-hush for the moment, you can expect a high-gloss, rich color palette, plenty of shimmer and tools that could easily be confused with whips and other S&M gear."

I cannot wait for this collection.  

This is all I need to see to know that I want it.

Same here! These photos have sold me

New swatches... steven klein collection?

101.jpg

(thelifeofsoreilly dot com)

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 10.09.24 AM.png

These are gorgeous!

that palette packaging. i'm in trouble. i don't even know what's in it but everything about it, i NEED.

3 Replies
testing