desertbr4t

Le Metier de Beautie VIP vault

Hi, did anyone sign up. For this ? You had to pay up front the whole year's subscription but they're supposed to send an awesome box every month. I signed up but on the last day so mine hasn't been fulfilled. I'm real curious what came in the first box. Does anyone have any pics?

desertbr4t

Re: Le Metier de Beautie VIP vault

(0) Hearts

image.jpgimage.jpg

le metier de beaute

this arrived today

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

image.jpg

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpgimage.jpg

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

this was in January's box. I've been using it, it's not irritating nor does it leave an oily residue but it doesn't get EVERYTHING either. 

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

One of the boxes contained the kaleidoscope face kit and i went to use it today but it smells Rancid! Like paint! i have to be honest and have not been impressed by this company. i think it's overblown. 

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

image.jpg

bgirling

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

October's box:

LL.jpg

Peau Vierge Complexion Serum & Dark Spot Corrector

0.5 oz, 4.5" tall, retail value $125

Just what your skin ordered; a complexion pick-me-up created to energize your skin It is an all over Complexion Serum, an Anti-Aging Treatment, Skin Tone and Texture Rebuilder and Dark Spot Repair Cream. 

The August box come in the same package and I received the lip kaleidoscope.

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

this is the second month's shipment

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

these were given an "f" rating by temptalia. i ended up giving these to my sister who insisted she could make them work. 

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

sounds great ty i will sign up!

bgirling

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The first boxes were all different variations of a lip or eyeshadow  kaleidescope with a lipstick and eyeliner.

I signed up when they reopened registration and have not received anything yet.  I am wondering if maybe 3 boxes will be coming in October since that is when our August package is supposed to arrive.

desertbr4t

image.jpg

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

ok, i got the first box and I'm a little disappointed. my kaleidescope came with a fingerprint on the first shadow.  And i wasn't in love with the colors either, it's the nouvelle vague palette.  

mxcx

Omgsh a fingerprint?! That's horrible.. have you considered contacting their customer service and asking for a replacement? 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I didn't pay for it, but set up an account. I get an e-mail every time the vault is opened. A lot of the products look great, but I rather pick the items out myself at that price! 

melisa16

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I think it cost $348. I have included a link to a website which shows pictures of the first box and it seems like it did not disappoint.

melisa16

(0) Hearts

okay so I don't know why but the link didn't show up, if you go on the website, mysubscriptionaddiction dotcom you can click that beauty box, and view items that were in the first box.

nebel

(0) Hearts

I've never tried their cosmetics but they're supposed to be great! how much was the yearly subscription?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • melisa16
    • JGSFLA
    • nebel
    • desertbr4t
    • mxcx