Answer
goldenglamour
Accepted Solution
Laura Mercier or Clinique Foundation
[ Edited ]

laura mercier silk creme foundation vs. clinique perfectly real foundation for teens?

I've heard rave reviews for Laura Mercier's foundation but I know that Clinique's foundation is great for teens. I'm 14 , my skin type is dry -combination and I dont break out often. I'm looking for moderate coverage and a very natural finish!

Any input or advice would be so helpful! Thank you so much in advance! <3

Have a beautiful day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered

If you have combination skin, I would try Clinique Superbalanced Makeup which is an oil-free liquid foundation that's great for combination skin.  It is a "smart" makeup that adds moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed.  Whether you're dry in the cheeks or oily in the T-zone, Superbalanced Makeup gives you just what your skin needs for a naturally perfected look.  The long-wearing liquid foundation is silky upon application and provides water-resistant, moderate, buildable coverage.  It is designed especially for combination skin types and it is non-acnegenic so it won't clog your pores or cause breakouts.  It is also streak-proof and sweat-proof.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P122740&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • maltipoo66
    • waterbaby1981
    • goldenglamour
    • makeupaddict21