Answer
goldenglamour
Accepted Solution
Laura Mercier or Clinique Foundation
[ Edited ]

laura mercier silk creme foundation vs. clinique perfectly real foundation for teens?

I've heard rave reviews for Laura Mercier's foundation but I know that Clinique's foundation is great for teens. I'm 14 , my skin type is dry -combination and I dont break out often. I'm looking for moderate coverage and a very natural finish!

Any input or advice would be so helpful! Thank you so much in advance! <3

Have a beautiful day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
waterbaby1981
Answered

I agree with Maltipoo on this.  I'm dry combination with Clinique and rarely break out, same as you.  I would honestly go with the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer instead of a foundation since you likely have very beautiful skin.  Her tinted moisturizers are buildable if you want a little more coverage.  Or you could try the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer, which is also great (I have both tinted moisturizers and love them both, for the record).  If you really want foundation though, the best would likely be Perfectly Real, since it gives a natural finish.

Oh, and I'm nearly 30...I've worn tinted moisturizer since junior high just because I like the feel of it more.  Plus, since I'm porcelain fair, most foundations don't match me anyway. :smileyvery-happy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • maltipoo66
    • waterbaby1981
    • goldenglamour
    • makeupaddict21