Answer
goldenglamour
Accepted Solution
Laura Mercier or Clinique Foundation
[ Edited ]

laura mercier silk creme foundation vs. clinique perfectly real foundation for teens?

I've heard rave reviews for Laura Mercier's foundation but I know that Clinique's foundation is great for teens. I'm 14 , my skin type is dry -combination and I dont break out often. I'm looking for moderate coverage and a very natural finish!

Any input or advice would be so helpful! Thank you so much in advance! <3

Have a beautiful day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
makeupaddict21
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have Clinique's Perfectly Real Foundation! I'm a teen:smileyhappy: I would invest in something else. I agree with the others, try using the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer! The problem about clinique perfectly real is that it will really show your dry patches. I have dry/combination skin and it doesn't look pretty when I put it on the dry spots:smileysad: It sort of evens out my skin tone and DOES NOT cover any redness or acne..(just incase:smileyhappy: you were wondering). It's not a horrible foundation, but if you say you don't have any acne then you should be fine! As for the dry patches...you can moisturize a lot!!

My preference would be to get the laura mercier tinted moisturizer, it is buildable (unlike clinique) and has more moisture!:smileyhappy:

~ xoxo

Clarissa

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • maltipoo66
    • waterbaby1981
    • goldenglamour
    • makeupaddict21