penelopepuffman

LORAC PRO TO GO?

(0) Hearts

http://www.sephora.com/pro-to-go-eye-cheek-palette-P379960?skuId=1550698

was lucky enough to just order this. Does anyone else have this? Does it even come close to comparing to lorac pro palette?

annypoo

Re: LORAC PRO TO GO?

(0) Hearts

I have it and I love it! It's great for travel and has your go-to neutrals. The shadows and blushes are super pigmented and smooth. I also have the lorac pro and the quality of the shadows are both superb. I use the 2 palettes for different reasons. The Lorac pro for everyday and the pro to go when I'm traveling or going to get ready else-where. Sucks that I ordered this when it was regular price and now it's on sale!

Katty2323

(0) Hearts

I have it and I love it! I bought it about three months ago. I saw the lorac pro palette in store and I swatched it and as far as texture and pigmentation they are both beautiful and seem to be consistent. I love it and grab it most days as my go to daily look palette. It can also very quickly become a sexy smokey eye look. the brushes are kind of stiff that come with and plasticy.,.. but honestly I never use the brushes that come with palettes since their quality is usually blah. But I super love this palette and at the sale price I'm even considering hoarding a second once since sephora is dropping lorac.

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts

You should. Thanks so much for replying!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • Katty2323
    • penelopepuffman
    • annypoo