warriorwitch

Kleancolor

Does anyone know this brand? I have only found it sporadically and in weird places (random grocery stores, dollar and more stores, etc...). So far everything I have tried from the brand is really good. I have been on their website but honestly, I am really lazy when it comes to ordering online. I tend to order from places I have already shopped at if that makes sense.

Have you tried it? Do you like it? Where have you seen it pop up? :smileyvery-happy:

Kimmie2013

Re: Kleancolor

It's an affordable brand for sure.  I like the polish.  It's thin but it works.  I won a bid at Tophatter about a month ago, a set of 6 polishes for $8 with $5 shipping.  It would last me about 2 days before it starts chipping, but I believe it's from doing dishes too often.  I do dishes about 3-4 times a day and I use hot water.

warriorwitch

Perhaps, I have I think 3 of their polishes and they all last pretty long for me (5-6 days, but my nails tend to chip more than my polishes do). But I don't have to wash, just dry so, I dunno that could be a factor.

spoiledbrat

WitchyPoo not familiar with brand but if you like it must be good and i wantwd to say "hi" to you! <3

If their return policy is good take a chance :smileywink:

warriorwitch

Awwww <3 I didn't even think to look if they have a return policy on their site. Can you say deeerrrrrp.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • warriorwitch
    • Kimmie2013