Kiki1517

Kat Von D Spellbinding Book of Shadows

Yesterday I saw a picture on KVD's Instagram of her new Spellbinding Book of Shadows. Anyone else excited for this as well or know when it is being released? I haven't purchased any of the other palettes yet, but I think this would be the one!

a3664e9efa0c11e2baba22000ae90d6f_7.jpg

BaroqueBabylon

Re: Kat Von D Spellbinding Book of Shadows

I just swatched this- take a look at my review at Baroque In Babylon.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Awesome, thank you!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Has anyone seen swatches of this palette? I keep looking but haven't found any yet.

MermaidBarbie

There's this girl on YouTube by the name of Tarababyz. She is like the only one on that site to do a video on that palette thus far. She swatches only a few shadows, but is detailed about the palette. I think this would help a little. :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Sorry, didn't see this till now :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

I just ordered this!!! I'm so excited! My sister keeps telling me I have a problem lol, but I love Kat's quality of the makeup and time put into it. I was watching this review on YouTube, and this girl was saying half of the shadows are new and the other half are from previous palettes, with just one matte shadow, which is a creamy beige color. I love the red in the palette and can't wait to try it in my crease as a slight gradient color with black on the outer V, blending slightly into the red, white on the inner corners blended inwards two thirds of the way with winged eyeliner. Going to punk out a bit. :heart:

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

I somehow missed that Instagram post!  The palette looks very interesting with a nice variety of shades.  The Lady Bird palette that came out for summer did not interest me, but this one looks quite promising! 

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Oooh, I want this palette. Love the colors.

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

This is amazing. I want!! I will definitely be on the look out for this. 

chebert985

(0) Hearts

I am really looking forward to this. Anyone know the release date or have any new information about this? I have most of the KVD palettes & i've never owned one of her book of shadows before. 

annonymous1

i really really love the teal color towards the end, all of her makeup is great so i'm really excited 

joeanne

What a gorgeous mix of colors. I got my daughter the Saint and Ludwig palettes and they are her favorites. The quality is really excellent. I tend to stick to matte shadows but my daughter might just "need" this (I am a much bigger makeup addict at 58 than she is at 18!)

Kiki1517

I didn't get into makeup until about a year ago. She might just catch up to you one day lol.

Dori1965

OMG! I must have this!

ellevee09

I saw it on her Instagram also!!! the colors look so pretty. A def must buy!! Her shadows are really pigmented so I'm more than sure the colors here will be just as good!!! :smileyhappy:

lolo01

Omg.. cant wait this looks awesome :smileyhappy:

janinebt

Such gorgeous colors! Her cat is really cute too. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
jellybean917

Uh oh. I will likely have to have this. Gorgeous!

latinadiva

Oh my gosh. I literally gasped when I saw the picture. I looooove Kat Von D shadows. I've been hunting for the Ludwig palette and I keep thinking it's being discontinued because it has been removed from my Sephora Inside JCP and the space for them has not been filled at my Sephora, but the product has not been restocked and the testers have been removed. They have that kit out but I've tried the other items in the kit and unfortunately didn't like them so I don't feel like $50+ is worth it. Buuuut I would happily take this instead!!!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Such a teaser right? I started googling as soon as I saw it but came up with nothing but this pic so far. I wanna see the whole thing already :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115
    • annonymous1
    • janinebt
    • joeanne
    • crayzeeRN