ASM712

KVD lock it tattoo foundation, which brush to use?

(0) Hearts

so i am about to purchase the KVD foundation and i cannot decide which brush to go along with it, i would want a brush that will give me a full coverage, airbrush look. there is just so many i can't decide and i don't wanna risk buying the wrong one. is there anyone who uses this foundation, and if so which brush do you use to apply it? oh i am going to purchase the beauty blender to try it out, i still want a  brush though.

mdelrosario91

Re: KVD lock it tattoo foundation, which brush to use?

(0) Hearts

The brush I use for this foundation isn't available here at Sephora, but I use Sigma's F80 flat top brush. I don't apply the foundation straight to the skin, but evenly on a flat surface, like a palette or an clean disc.  I take the brush and lightly dab it in the foundation and stipple it on my skin to get that full coverage look.  Unfortunately with this foundation, no matter what you do, it will look like makeup, not skin.  This is due to the thick consistency and the high amount of pigmentation.

jesspsd

(0) Hearts

I use the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo foundation brush with the KVD Lock-it Foundation and love the result! The brush is dense and full which makes application super-quick and the finish is smooth and flawless. 

nazkhash

(0) Hearts

beeauty blender all the way

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jesspsd
    • mdelrosario91
    • ASM712
    • nazkhash