lillyjumper

Just another fun thread!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What are your most used summer/fall transition makeup products?

I am very into using darker liner, more vampy lip looks, and powder and liquid foundation.

midnightangel

Re: Just another fun thread!

(0) Hearts

Makeup for me is more occasional than seasonal. Depends on what I've got going on that day. Like if I'm going somewhere on dry land during daylight hours, I will forego foundation and replace with sunblock. If I'm going to the beach after work, which is most days during the summer, then I won't wear makeup at all. Just lots of sunblock.

Or such as right now, I barely wear any makeup at all because I'm just coming off of Accutane and there's no point.

Otherwise I just wear my usual makeup, which is pretty much the same products year round.

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

i love adding a darker line of black eyeliner, and keeping the rest of my shadow neutral! also, i tend to go with liquid foundation with powder instead of just a powder foundation!

glossyguru

I mostly switch eyeliner, and nail colors. And obviously foundation, since I get paler in the winter. 

kimchikween

[ Edited ]

I mainly change nail color, perfume, and eyebrows (little fuller) but may try out some of the looks that were featured on Fall 2013 runways - burgundy lips, grey and metallic/bronze eye shadow

[Edit] ugh, sorry pics were so big..I removed them because I can't figure out how to alter the size once it's been posted.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

My lip and nail colors get darker, and my perfume geats woodsier. 

garnett

(0) Hearts

I switch to deeper nails, lips, and eyeliner too.  I also like a spicier fragrance in the Fall and Winter.

nebel

(0) Hearts

I think i switch fragrance, mostly.  I'll go to heavier, darker scents in the fall!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • lillyjumper
    • garnett
    • midnightangel
    • nebel
    • LCResz
    • glossyguru