Answer
makeupobesessed
Josie Maran illuminator
(0) Hearts
I recently bought a Sephora glitter set and it came with Benefit high beam and Josie Maran illuminator, but I don't know how to use these products at all...can anyone help me? Which do u like the most? Also, it came with some glitter body glitter, anyone know about that? I forgot what it was called but I will look it up on here and post soon. It seems as if it is a rub on body product. Help?!?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ssmittys
Answered

Hey makeupobesessed,

I have both products and they are great! You can use either product to highlight the planes of the face by forming a "C" shape from above the eyebrow to the tops of the cheeks just below the eyes. You can use either product to brighten up the eyes by putting them in the tear duct, under the arch of the brow, and by forming wiskers on the outer corners of the eyes (be sure to blend)

For my own use, I typically use High Beam to highlight the planes of my face over a sheer tinted moisturizer. I use Josie Maran underneath heavier makeup to brighten it up, or I will cut it with some foundation for an all over radiance. :smileyhappy:

Hope this helps!

makeupobesessed
(0) Hearts
it helps very much! Thank you!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • makeupobesessed