AmyC

Items from Ariel collection already on Ebay that aren't even available online yet!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

And no I'm not even talking about the palette! I'm talking about the the compact mirror and items that aren't even available yet! This is sickening!

Sephora, can you do anything?

AmyC

Re: Items from Ariel collection already on Ebay that aren't even available online yet!

So INSANE what the sellers on Ebay price items. Missed about on the Cinderella mirror but not paying the UNBELIEVABLE prices! Considering getting a backup Ariel mirror in case something happens to one!

DanaKontnik

Re: Items from Ariel collection already on Ebay that aren't even available online yet!

[ Edited ]

Oh, I know! I LOVE the look of the Cinderella compact but ebay sellers are listing it for $118!!! That is a ridiculous amount of money for a compact mirror that does nothing else. Please Sephora, consider bringing back the Cinderella collection for a limited time.

poemelyric

You should check to see when the ship dates are for the items on Ebay...  If it's in the future, then you know that it's bogus and that you should wait for it to appear on Sephora.com.  It's probably cheaper on here anyway.  They like to raise the prices on everything new anyway.  Some sellers are scammers. 

keelybt

Hi Amyc There isn't really anything we can do.  Like Dannyc said, sometimes people will list things on there before it is actually purchased from us. 

DTalksAll

Probably not, these pre-sale auctions happen with a lot of Urban Decay & Mac too. The description states it won't be shipped until after the official launch. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmyC
    • DTalksAll
    • poemelyric
    • DanaKontnik