Is anyone going to get the Urban Decay Vice palette?
Is anyone going to get the new Urban Decay Vice palette when it comes out in about 2 weeks??? I wasn't able to get my hands on the 15 Year Anniversary palette and it's not very likely that it is going to come back in stock. I heard this was supposed to be or replace BOS V. I also heard that not many people know about this palette either. It has more shadows than any other UD palette I've seen. The maximum amount of shadows I have seen in a UD palette is 16. This palette has 20 eyeshadows. I saw pictures of it and I really want to get it. Do you ladies think it is worthwhile to have even though I have 4 UD palettes (Naked, Naked 2, BOS IV, and Smoked)? Does anyone know the price of it? Thanks so much!
- Desperation- Matte satin grey taupe brown
- Muse Dark brownish/golden multi shimmer
- Jagged Matte black base gold metallic
- Blitz bright gold metallic
- Penny lane bronze metallic w gold glitter
- Junkie dark green-blue/ with gold shimmer
- Chaos Vibrant royal blue subtle shimmer
- Unhinged Electric turquoise blue
- Occupy dark grey metallic
- Black market dark charcoal black satin
- Provocateur light pink with lots of glitter
- Rapture dark greyish purple multi shimmer
- Vice dark eggplant with subtle red shimmer
- Noise dark pink metallic big gold glitter
- Amor Greyish brown metallic
- Nevermind Light taupe-brown shimmer
- Echo beach light wheat champagne
- Anonymous light whitish pink
- Freebird light peachy pink
- Laced pinky taupe
Found those descriptions on Morecompositionplease's Blogspot, she's got pics and swatches of it, the lighting isn't the best, but you can get an idea of the shades.