nebel

Inglot Freedom System

I know there already some Inglot fans on here, but it also seems to be a lesser-known brand.  Overall, it is one of my most favorite brands for both quality and cost.  I wish I could buy these products at Sephora!

The Brat had asked me about the palette I was using in the wedding photos I posted, and I thought more people might be curious too.  The Inglot cosmetics have numbers, not names, so I put those on the one photo if you see something you like (enabler alert!)  

The Freedom System really is.... freeing.  Everything is magnetic so you can make completely customizable palettes with shadows, blushes, powders, glosses, etc.  They sell a bunch of different palette shells that are magnetic so you can pop the colors in and out.  They are REALLY great for traveling, or if you have a makeup gig.

Hope you guys find this useful!

xoxox

L

upload_6053014589333717663.jpgupload_334035576933862503.jpg

bambina2011

Re: Inglot Freedom System

(0) Hearts

OMG!!! Thank you so much. You've read my mind. I just purchased 2 e/s and will be getting more during black Friday. They told me that will have awesome deals and I'm fortunate to live close to Fashion Island, CA where they have a store. I LOVE neutral e/s. Can you please recommend some more. I'm planning on building a 10 e/s palette.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I have a 20 pan eyeshadow palette and also love their loose powder. The YSM foundation is awesome, but they just don't have an extensive color range. If you want an affordable foundation and have neutral/beige undertones go for it. I believe it's like $16 for 1oz. I found the blushes to be a bit chalky on me.

glossyguru

Is Inglot only sold at makeup trade shows and online? I want to buy some of their stuff but I get nervous about ordering online around the holidays and I won't be able to go to IMATS

Piwie

They sell Inglot at Macy's in my area, though they don't seem to be popular here. Everytime I go to Macy's the only non busy counter is always Inglot.  I don't know why but this brand doesn't caught my attention at all. Maybe because their blushes aren't too attractive imo.

nebel

Yup, or at their own stores, which are not that common. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had access, like at a major (inter) national makeup store?  HINT HINT SEPHORA :smileywink:

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

The closest Inglot store to you is in New York, 5 hours away.

electrajayde

Yes! I am a HUGE fan of Inglot. I'm always so surprised they are so unknown. I am fortunate enough to live in NYC so it is easily accessible to me.

How are the blushes? Next IMATS I want to stock up. 

nebel

Love their blushes.  And they're coming out with a whole new line of dual colors in one pan this month. Very excited to check those out!

melde

Oh I didn't know they have a blush and 3 pan palette! I might need that...

I recently got the 10 pan (all I have from them) and I LOVE it. :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

Oooh  neat, nice colors too!  I love the plum 392!  I will have to look into this brand :smileyhappy:.  I put everything in my zPallettes now.

veronika23

Thanks for the post!  We used to have a store in my city but they closed :smileysad:  Now I get my brother to pick up stuff for me in his city. lol.  Well I only did it once.  I have a palette like the one in the last picture... Never tried to pop the shadows out.  Is it easy?

nebel

I use a very skinny pair of tweezers to help pop them out.  I wouldn't recommend trying it without some kind of tool.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

If you have a makeup spatula, it's easy :smileyhappy:

veronika23

Thanks =)

roxystar4

I like Inglot as well. Some shadows are really nice and others are just Eh. I recommend swatting in store before picking any up (that's what I did).

I don't like how $$ the empty palettes cost though. I use a Zpalette.

ghkim

nebel, how do you find the quality of the shadows compared to mac or UD? 

nebel

[ Edited ]

I find them comparable if not better.

Excellent color payoff, excellent range of colors and finishes.

They are a cruelty-free brand, and when I e-mailed the company inquiring about this and which shades were formulated without carmine, the customer service rep was hugely helpful and immediately responded with a comprehensive list. 

And one eyeshadow is less than $10.  The only downside is the availability.   I don't like ordering things online I haven't swatched or gotten to play with, so I only buy Inglot when i'm in NYC.    HINT HINT SEPHORA.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • lilyyy
    • roxystar4
    • bambina2011
    • veronika23
    • electrajayde
    • nebel