cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

Ohhhh!  The pink and purple are gorgeous!

I got Icing on the Cake recently - It is called a "highlight topper" and it is beautiful! 

@Mochapj These are gorgeous, thank you for sharing swatches!! I love all of them, although I am envisioning the pink, purple and brown as shades that would get regular rotation status for eyeshadows in my stash, they are so beautiful

Highlighters? The colors are nice but I'd probably use it as eye shadow 🙂 Thanks for the swatches!

Some of them I will use as highlighters but the orange and purple I definitely purchased to be shadows.

I think they are jumping on the train of 'unconventional' highlight shades that J* popularized with his Skinfrost product.

Funnier still is they are supposedly meant to be foiled, so I bet they could see me from outer space if I did that  😄

hahahaha 😄

Luxie Beauty will do a collection inspired by Wonder Woman - June

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 9.18.36 AM.png

Black Moon Cosmetics - The entire collection will be available FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2017 AT 12 PM NOON PST!

Look at that Eternal color! Wow!

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 8.58.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-18 at 9.00.44 AM.png

The Storybook Cosmetics arrow brushes. - Spring 2017 - Can't recall who was interested in these... @shimmerbait was it you?

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 11.31.25 AM.png

@veronika23  Nope don't think it was me, but I do like this design better than the HP release. 

@shimmerbaitThx!  Man I really can't remember lol. Unless you said that comment before and that's what I am thinking about 😄

swatches of the Killer Mermaid palette

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 6.03.07 PM.png

I'm on a roll today! 

While still riding the high of snagging a Camelia de Chanel Illuminator, I stumbled over to loveluxebeauty and grabbed Killer Mermaid and a few other highlighters.  I am going to be so glowing...

when you get a new highlighter - Google Search:

Update:  I ordered more than the requisite $50 for free shipping at Love Luxe Beauty, but must have accidentally selected the wrong shipping option because I was charged $7 for shipping.

I emailed them immediately and they already replied and I already got a refund receipt from Paypal for the $7!  I am shocked in a good way! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Now I am just crossing my fingers that everything arrives in good order.

Thanks @Mochapj

@shimmerbait@pixiedust2@Mcakes@StephaniLynn  swatches above available now 🙂

I'm in the same boat as Mcakes, I'm supposed to be on a no/low buy but so far this month I've not been good. I could rationalize it away as a birthday present but my birthday was last week. The Mermaid palette is really cute but I haven't even really used my Alchemist palette (a real birthday present) yet.

Thanks @veronika23 ! I'm debating breaking my no buy lol. Hmm...decisions decisions. 

@veronika23  ordered 🙂

Thanks! The swatches are just beautiful!

they had some really pretty ones, a few i have are discontinued. you must try them!! rockit and peachy keen are 2 of my faves @veronika23!

@unfungirl  I think Peachy Keen is on my list 🙂 Just waiting for a sale or discount... Shipping to Canada is like 12 USD which isn't really that bad but not great when the product isn't super expensive.  I bought some stuff on boxing day? or around that time when it was like 50% off or something.

oh yes, good point! they did have a really good black friday sale- that's when i got most of mine.

if you ever want to split an order (when they have a sale) i'm happy to ship items to you! paypal shipping to canada is realllly cheap for light items @veronika23 🙂

7 Replies
testing