cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

Ok so I just found out that Suva Beauty is a Canadian company! Woo-hoo another!  Man I just had no idea they were and no idea Lit Cosmetics was either... I posted in the fall thread about Lit having a 20% off discount right now and get a free product when you buy 3 of a specific product... I might cave and get something... as for Suva I have things on my list but will wait for free shipping to return. They removed it in July because of cp non-sense.

Look How gorgeous are these tie dye highlighters!

Anybody get these?

20160819_144150.png

Pretty! I think I've seen them but don't own any.

I've been meaning to come here and post but another brand I'm really liking for nail polish is Cirque colors. I got a few of their summer colors OMG the flashy blue is pretty! They do a really nice cream!  They also had a long time ago a Nordstrom pop up shop collab and those are some of my fav colors.  They have one now with Nordstrom and Vans pop up shop. 🙂

Here's a look at their summer colors

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 5.28.55 PM.png

Oh, I walk through the Vancouver Nordstrom every day after work, I am definitely going to be scouting these!

Ooooooh aaaaah eeeeeek! I'm not into nails, but... Colors! What a wonderful bunch of colors! Smiley Surprised

I don't do mani's often but I do get pedi's so I always like to have some nice polish on hand.  Really liking this company!

Good to know! I like to get pedis sometimes during the " open toe season", and these are just up my alley!

As you guys can see, the pans are huge. I compared them to an ABH contour pan refill and MAC pressed pigment so you get a better idea of the size. The pigment is A+. The only color I'm disappointed with is Bori. It's a matte hot pink with bronze micro shimmer. The shimmer doesn't show too well when you swatch it dry. I'm eager to try it wet to see how that looks.

IMG_5518.JPG

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5520.JPG

Oh wow! Looks beautiful. 

Wow, that's pretty!

Wow! Thanks for the swatches! Nice and bright!

Those are beautiful.  Now you have me wanting it too!!!

Just received my Masquerade palette from Juvia's Place. The pictures can't do it justice, it's just so beautiful I want to cry. Plus, it's only $32.50, plus they have discount codes. Including shipping I paid only $35 and the palette is huge.

IMG_5482.JPG

Yes, please let us know how you like it!  I was eyeing this palette earlier but have zero experience with the brand.

Until I saw pictures of this palette when it first came out, I had never even heard of the brand. I did a little research using hashtags to see if it was worth it and all the swatches looked pigmented. Plus, I recently got a bonus, so I figured with the low price, the big size, and what looked like good pigmentation, I jumped at it and I'm glad.

Pretty! If you do swatches please share with us and also let us know what you think about the brand 🙂

@StephaniLynn @Mochapj

Who's getting these?

code: colourpopcult for 10% off

Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 5.32.18 PM.png

I wonder if these are like the CoverFx drops and are pure pigment. I love those but if these are similar I might need one (or 3).

Thanks @melissalld for posting about ILNP... I went out and bought a few shades... The new summer ones are gorgeous!!!!

Now everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go buy ILNP Birefringence!!! It's even more beautiful than the pictures!!!!  I will be buying more from that line 😄

birefringence_1.jpgbirefringence2.jpg

Oh no, I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more makeup/beauty supplies for awhile, but I think I need these...

1 Reply
testing