cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

@laketom I have a few and will try and give an update today or the next few days... I have a few things I need to report on lol 😄

Sounds good!

@laketom

For a cheaper price point these shadows aren’t that bad. They do have good pigmentation and apply well enough. You can still get a good color payoff without a primer or base. I’ve only played with two colors so far, Breezy and Beach Cottage. I find that Breezy when you go and pick up the color it kind of crumbles in the pan. Makes little chunks of eye shadows. The swatches Temptalia has posted (some of which are above) seem to be almost dead on. I thought I’d love beach cottage and I do! It's really a beautiful shadow… I wasn’t sure about Breezy when I decided I wanted it and now IRL I am still unsure how I feel about the color… I think I ordered it because it was blue lol. If you love anything mermaid like me I think Beach Cottage is a must have 😉

@veronika23 Thank you!  Sorry, I didn't receive a notification so didn't know you left such a detailed response!

yes, beach cottage looks soooo pretty!  I think you have enabled me!  The Hint of Mint looks very pretty and mermaidy too. That's too bad Breezy is crumbly but sound like it's still workable but you are not loving the color. 

Thanks for for starting this thread, great idea!

@laketom you are welcome 🙂

yeah it crumbles a bit but still applies well enough and good pigmentation for the price point... and well like I said I don't know how I feel about the color too lol

2 Replies
testing