melissa93

In Person Make-Up Swap?

Hey guys

I was wondering if any of you in the bay area would like to do a meet up and just swap make up. Kinda like the traveling box that I keep seeing here (same rules and stuff) but without paying for shipping. I'm a broke college student at the moment and I can't really afford for shipping. So I was wondering if any of you live in the North bay, East bay, South bay, SF area would like to meet up and bring make up that you don't use and like to swap it for something else. We can meet up somewhere that everyone can get to. This is just an idea and was wondering if anyone would be down. I'll post some pictures of the lovely products I'd like to swap after I finish my two essays, and 20 pages of math homework that's due Monday :smileyhappy: Which I'm hoping I'll finish soon. Ha :smileyhappy:

melissa93

Re: In Person Make-Up Swap?

IMG_20130824_163240_0.jpg the products i have to swap.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Aww I wish I lived in SF! I used to live there about 8 years ago. 

rikkie

Blush! I wish I was anywhere near you at all. :smileysad:

melissa93

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah lolz id do the traveling box thing but im broke ha. One is a MUFE blush in #22, the other is an illamasqua in excite. smashbox primer in photo finish (never been used), UD smoked palette, bobbi brown lipstick in Italian Rose, stila bb, smashbox try it kit, sephora glitter eyeliners and a UD one in baked. I've only swatched these products as well. Never got around using them and forgot about them. :smileyhappy: 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I hope you find someone to trade with! I think in person things are probably much harder to arrange than something through the mail because you have the whole country's worth of people who might be interested rather than one area. 

melissa93

(0) Hearts

Yeah i know, maybe I'll save the products once I get a job. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • rikkie