Alygal90

If you could only use ONE beauty product for the year of 2014, what would it be?

ashhay

Re: If you could only use ONE beauty product for the year of 2014, what would it be?

(0) Hearts

That's very tough. Since I am conflicted with making a choice it's a toss-up between concealer, lip balm, or mascara. It would be one of the three but it's too close for me to give a definite winner.

annypoo

Re: If you could only use ONE beauty product for the year of 2014, what would it be?

Estee Lauder doublewear foundation. It makes my skin look flawless and not flakey (like most foundations). I was choosing between that or eyeliner but I think nice skin will make more of a difference.

ladymeag

Also assuming we're talking makeup and not skincare or haircare - Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony. Brows are a must. 

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Does skincare count?  If so, Jan Marini Transformation Face Cream.

What about hair products?  I'd never get a comb through my hair without conditioner.

Assuming we get to keep our skincare and haircare routine, the makeup I'd pick is ... gosh, this is hard!  I'm sticking with foundation.  D&G Perfect Luminous Foundation.  But I really want my setting powder and blush.  I could live with those three products.  But if I really could only have one make-up, there's nothing I'd want more than foundation.

daisies121

My Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation hands down!

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Lame, but I choose argan oil. You can use it as body lotion, face moisturizer, makeup remover, hair smoother, lip balm, fix a squeaky door hinge and even sex lubricant.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

My Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Makes my skin look perfect!

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

Bronzer! I can't live without it. It gives your face a really healthy glow and you just look sun kissed. I honestly could go without any other makeup for a year, but I feel like it completes me. My runner up would be lipstick because i'm a lipstick junkie too!

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Gah, a whole year?! Assuming I get to have my skincare regime, I'd say Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara! On my "no-makeup days", I still tend to wear mascara :smileywink: I just look so much more awake with it

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • ashhay
    • lilyyy
    • ladymeag
    • jellybean917
    • Alygal90