Answer
techgirl
Accepted Solution
IChristmas gift for the girls who have everything

I have two sister-in-laws that are HUGE on make-up, and so consequently they have all they need, and everyone else buys them make-up for Christmas. One is 18 and one is 32. They don't really do nails, and they both already have a favorite perfume they can't live without. 

Any gift ideas maybe under $40 each (I have 7 nephews to buy for so I'm on a budget) that these ladies may like?

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
honeylemongirl
Answered

Well, then instead of trying to get them the newest thing, why not aim for a classic instead? A really beautiful classic makeup item is always welcome in a junkie's collection, no matter how huge it is. Some ideas around $40:

- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Mademoiselle: A soft, everyday pink lipstick that looks a little bit different on each person. $30.

- Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon: The most perfect classic red in luxe black glass packaging. I believe this is $32 dollars.

- Yves Saint Laurent Touche D'Or: Similar to the cult classic Touche Eclat luminizers, but this one is a new limited edition version for the holidays that has a golden glow to it. $40.

Those are the ideas off the top of my head, but there are tons more similar classics (and "new" classics) to keep an eye out for. :smileyhappy:

rigel
(0) Hearts
yes yes yes chanel lipstick!
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melalah
    • makeupmichelle
    • rigel
    • honeylemongirl
    • techgirl