ashleynne

I was wondering what new products everyone is looking forward to trying? :)

(0) Hearts

I'd love to hear what other products people are looking forward to trying! Spring/Summer always has the best new stuff. Doesn't have to be new, just new for you.

glow.jpg

Stila afterglow lip color caught my eye! Could be pretty cool!

I recently just bought/got some stuff for my birthday that I have yet to crack open but super excited to:

1.Tarte's BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer

2. CoverFx total cover cream

3. Kat Von D's lock-it tattoo foundation

4.Tarte Maracuja creaeless concealer

5. Coverfx matte setting powder

6. Lorac Take a brow

7. Sephora collection 8hour mattifying compact foundation

8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox facial mask system

Have you guys used any of these products and how do you like them?

mkupgk

Re: I was wondering what new products everyone is looking forward to trying? :)

Love to try this lipstick out, super cute packaging!

image.jpg

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

My friend tried it out while we were at the store. It smells really yummy and it has a sheer glossy look to it. I think it would be a great lipstick for summer! :smileyhappy: And the packager is really cute!

kalex

(0) Hearts

I'm really excited for some new (to me) stuff from LUSH I just bought.

I just used the Coconut deoderant powder this morning.  We'll see if it holds up to my P90X workout later.

I also bought Silky Underwear dusting powder and the Caca Rouge henna haircolor.  Haven't tried either of those yet.  I'm a bit scared of the haircolor - I watched some youtube videos and I'm positive it's not going to go well!

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I absolutely lush Lush. I keep a bag of bathbombs/bubble bars underneath my sink at all times. My dream is to have one of those giant jacuzzi/soaking tubs later in life. I got your old run of the mill tub :smileysad: lol 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I just bought the AmorePacific CC foundation, and only wore it twice. So far I really like it, but am excited to keep using it. 

I really need to go on a no buy for Spring/Summer, but I have a list of items in case a good perk comes up & I need free shipping :smileywink: 

1. The Sun Safety Kit 

2. a purple waterproof mascara (Givenchy & YSL are both coming out with one in May) 

3. Chanel polish in Taboo or Azure 

4. Dior Rouge Serum in Arabesque Pink (maybe sephora will start carrying them again) 

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

You know I've seen the sun kit many times of the years. I never purchased it, but maybe this year I should. I just already have so much cosmetics/skincare and I'm overwhelmed. It's important for us super pale redheads to get our high spf though :smileywink: I'll be looking out for it! When do they normally put it out?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I love it because the delux sample size are perfect to stash in a purse or beach bag. SPF has a short shelf life & I never end up using a full jar/bottle durring the summer & there's low commitment involved. They used to come out in April, but acording to FB it looks like mid May this year. 

ashleynne

Your definitely right! I'll probably invest in it this year and see how I like it. Really the only facial sunscreen I own that doesn't break me out would be the Shiseido Urban Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum spf 42. I like that it's really thin and not greasy feeling or stinks! I always wondered about the powder sunscreen though.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • ashleynne
    • mkupgk
Photos2
  • glow.jpg