Answer
freshmanfishy
Accepted Solution
I'm fourteen and I'm just starting out with make up! What should I wear?????? SUGGESTIONS PLZ!!!!!

I'm fourteen and I'm just staring out with make-up. I wear eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, and tinted moisturizer. Do you think that is too much? I don't want to look like I'm caking on my make-up or look like a clown. What do you think. And what products do you recommend for me?

P.S.. All of my make up is natural/ neutral colors.

P.S.. I have dry to normal skin

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
gsxrbabe
Answered
(0) Hearts
My advice would to also use more natural cosmetic brands. It will keep you looking younger in the long run- trust me! Some of the preservatives and chemicals in certain brands are very harsh and can cause premature aging! (and some are even linked with cancer). I've been using some type of natural makeup since I was in my early 20's and now people think I'm 8-10yrs younger than I am. It's genetics AND makeup that's also good for your skin. My latest and current fave is TARTE!!!! Their line really works and they have amazing products from foundation to tinted moisturizers with SPF to 12hr blush, all types of primers and tons of lipgloss and shadow palettes to choose from. They're always coming out with new products all the time, too! Just look for the little green leaf when shopping online at sephora.com and that will give you an idea of what to look for (and avoid) as far as ingredients/brands. Plus I still have sensitive skin and am acne prone in my late 30s and the more natural makeup really helps keep my skin clear. I would suggest you use natural skin care products along with makeup- Sephora Brand is priced great and is really gentle and Skyn, Boscia and Jurlique are excellent choices but moe pricier. Remember our skin is our largest organ and it absorbs everything both good and bad thru it. Hope this helps! xx Alex
Posted from Facebook
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • gsxrbabe
    • ladyzebes
    • rachelchristine
    • freshmanfishy
    • letstalkboutu
Photos2