Answer
freshmanfishy
Accepted Solution
I'm fourteen and I'm just starting out with make up! What should I wear?????? SUGGESTIONS PLZ!!!!!

I'm fourteen and I'm just staring out with make-up. I wear eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, and tinted moisturizer. Do you think that is too much? I don't want to look like I'm caking on my make-up or look like a clown. What do you think. And what products do you recommend for me?

P.S.. All of my make up is natural/ neutral colors.

P.S.. I have dry to normal skin

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ladyzebes
Answered

lol i dont think its too much, as long as your light on the makeup you wont look cakey ;P  tinted moisturizer is a good choice for your age..iv only tried a couple & am currently trying out the stila one, they have one on sale for $10..but iv heard alot of good things about benefits "you rebel" tinted moisturizer, havnt tried it yet so i cant give you my impression on it, but im def wanting to try that one next! as for mascara, i fell in love with the benefit BADgal lash for a regular mascara & absolutely LOVE too faced lash injection for a waterproof! best waterproof in my opinion!! great stuff.....for eyeliner, best pencil iv tried so far is make up for evers kohl pencil..i personally perfer liquid tho, & tokidoki is a good one for that! still tryin others out tho...cant tell ya much about blush cuz i dont use it...& eyeshadow, theres ALOT of good ones! just depends on the type you like & the colors :smileyhappy: also if you have any questions about the right products for you, the store associates are great at helping you find exactly what you want!! :smileyhappy: ...hope i am of some help lol, good luck & welcome to the world of sephora!!! :smileyvery-happy:

<3 amber

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • gsxrbabe
    • ladyzebes
    • rachelchristine
    • freshmanfishy
    • letstalkboutu
Photos2