Answer
Accepted Solution
I'm fourteen and I'm just starting out with make up! What should I wear?????? SUGGESTIONS PLZ!!!!!

I'm fourteen and I'm just staring out with make-up. I wear eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, and tinted moisturizer. Do you think that is too much? I don't want to look like I'm caking on my make-up or look like a clown. What do you think. And what products do you recommend for me?

P.S.. All of my make up is natural/ neutral colors.

P.S.. I have dry to normal skin

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

lol i dont think its too much, as long as your light on the makeup you wont look cakey ;P  tinted moisturizer is a good choice for your age..iv only tried a couple & am currently trying out the stila one, they have one on sale for $10..but iv heard alot of good things about benefits "you rebel" tinted moisturizer, havnt tried it yet so i cant give you my impression on it, but im def wanting to try that one next! as for mascara, i fell in love with the benefit BADgal lash for a regular mascara & absolutely LOVE too faced lash injection for a waterproof! best waterproof in my opinion!! great stuff.....for eyeliner, best pencil iv tried so far is make up for evers kohl pencil..i personally perfer liquid tho, & tokidoki is a good one for that! still tryin others out tho...cant tell ya much about blush cuz i dont use it...& eyeshadow, theres ALOT of good ones! just depends on the type you like & the colors Smiley Happy also if you have any questions about the right products for you, the store associates are great at helping you find exactly what you want!! Smiley Happy ...hope i am of some help lol, good luck & welcome to the world of sephora!!! Smiley Very Happy

<3 amber

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos2
  • Screen shot 2011-08-17 at 6.17.05 PM.png
  • Screen shot 2011-08-17 at 6.27.09 PM.png