roxystar4

I like black eyeshadow but...

I would love it if companies stopped putting it in almost every palette!  Not sure if you are like me, but I only use it sparingly and have to blend-blend-blend (I prefer to use a black eyeliner than eyeshadow for my lash lines).  I def use the lighter colors up faster.

Thanks for letting me rant innocently.

Which colors do you think companies need to stop duplicating in palettes?

mrscoco

Re: I like black eyeshadow but...

The only reason mine gets used is because I do line with shadows. But I completely understand. I do find them fairly common...

spoiledbrat

agree with the blacks; i have a Chanel that is so old and have yet to hit pan - i also do not care for the reds - some like them i know, but one was enough for me when i was younger

ChicDabbler

Agreed! I almost never use the black eyeshadow, and if it's a neutral, I'd much prefer more light colors than dark brown, wine etc.

The only other I can think of is nude/dusty rose lip colors in lip sets. I mean, yes they do usually have a bold pink or even cool/dark red in there, but how about an orange or sheer red or peach?

Meg82

Neutrals can't always be light because not everyone buying those palettes is white.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Here here! I rarely use black shadow.....matter of fact, my very first ud ammo palette, I used up every single color except for the black. When just the black was left, I bought a new ammo.

I want every palette, especially a bigger palette, to have a WHITE color. I love using white to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, its great as a base to lighten darker colors, and can be used as highlight with smokey shadows.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 52 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva