MintShake

I hate bold lip colors.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

dislike bold lip colors. They are over-powering and overall just alright, and I don't use that word lightly. No bold lip look ever looked good in my opinion and I prefer something rather neutral, or adjacent to my skintone, but that's just me. 

Ps.I changed my opinion, because there are different definitions of bold,and I hate people bambarding me just because I hate a look. 

540691_10151394664234405_147580549_n.jpg

Fabz

Re: I hate bold lip colors.

Righteous, okay I hate...foot fungus.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Me too!!!!! OMG! :smileytongue:

sephoramusthave

I think we need to start some "I LOVE" threads to make up for all this hate....

Fabz

on it :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

But that's the problem---you didn't simply say that you don't like the look. There's a difference in saying "I don't like this look on myself but wish that I could pull it off like some people" instead of how you worded it. "No bold lip look ever looked good"? There are so many different types of people in this world, with different skintones, eye colors, lip colors, hair colors etc and just because it doesn't look good on you, doesn't mean it doesn't look good on other people. When you say things like "its overall just ugly" with the word ugly emphasized you have to know that there are people reading this that might be rocking a bright fuschia pink lip, and they will be offended when you are dismissing their look as basically....gross.