Answer
kayx08
How to wear BB cream?
(0) Hearts

I've been hearing a lot about BB creams lately and I had a few questions about how you can wear them;

I have seen that it is ok to apply moisturizer before BB cream, is this only reccomended for dry skin or should you always wear moisturizer under?

Can you use face primer like you would with a foundation and should you?

Since BB cream is also skin care if you wanted fuller coverage could you wear foundation over it?

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
missdiorcherie
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi there,

I found this thread in a Google search looking for how to wear bb cream. I was reading some of posts and also thought that since it was an all-in-one product, I didn't need to apply moisturizer, primer etc. I recently bought the Too Faced one, and the first time I applied it on my face with my foundation, it was amazing. However, the second time I applied it my face was feeling really tight around my jaw area and that's usually caused by dehydrated skin. I've had a dehydrated skin condition for a while now, but I was keeping it under control with the products I've been using. So, I decided to look into info on how to wear bb cream, and I came across this site's article that provided some very usual information. Apparently, a lot of people from what I know are wearing bb creams wrong. I've heard that there's a difference with the Asian ones compared to the NA ones, but after reading this article and following what it says, my bb cream looks so gorgeous on my face like it was naturally like that and I don't get that tight feeling anymore. My skin looks plump, dewy, flawless and healthy.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • kayx08
    • scdee
    • missdiorcherie
    • BeautyBeans98
    • cwei