Answer
mallory3000
How do I get this look from Taylor Swift?
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
I adore this look from Taylor Swift at the songwriters hall of fame. I want to do this for the winter dance but can't figure out how. I have very pale pink toned skin and hazel eyes. Thank you so much for the help! http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/41st+Annual+Songwriters+Hall+Fame+Arrivals+1RulnIn1hqzl.jpg
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ssmittys
Answered

This is a gorgeous look! Smokey eyes and a pale pinky nude lip is always a great combo. I'm going to make a wild guess at this one for fun, but if you want to try it feel free!!

Her smokey eyes have more of a pearly finish to it with a hint of sparkle. When I saw the photo I immediately thought of the Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Gris Gris that I'm currently lusting over. These shadows are beautifully pigmented and creamy, and have a great luminosity to them!! I can't tell if she's wearing a cream or a liquid liner in the photo. If it's a liquid, my go to is the LORAC Front of the Line Pro liner. For creams, I usually go with Sephora's. For lashes you can wear flasies for extra pow (Make Up Forever has the best ones!) or you can layer different mascaras ("wardrobing") as well - such as Givenchy's Mister Lash Booster paired with Tarina Tarantino's Fleur de Lash and Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes.

Lips kinda look like NARS lipstick in Roman Holiday to me. Or maybe even Buxom's gloss in Destiny?

And for complexion, a great go-to is the NARS blush/bronzer trio. It might not be what she's wearing but it looks great with almost every look out there!

Again, this is me taking a jab at it ... but this is SUCH a pretty look! If you live near a Sephora you should schedule a makeover and bring a photo of this look with you! I'm sure they can help you achieve that look as well :smileyhappy: Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • mallory3000