Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

Kiki1517

Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

As soon as I saw this promo, took me less than five seconds to go to my loves list and place an order. I got this lipstick in the Give Me More Lip set and know that I am going to run out of it quick and I was going to by the primer duo next time I was in store anyway, so this promo is so perfect at the right moment. I loved this lipstick so much, I went in and bought the matching lipliner (which is great all on its own as well!)

090913_bihq_hourglass_us_recognized.jpg

What promos have made you place an order when you otherwise weren't planning on making a purchase?

Kiki1517

Re: Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

(0) Hearts

No, the only thing I have tried from Chanel is a foundation. Now if only Sephora would carry the line, I would have tried more by now...I just dislike not being able to browse at that counter in Nordstroms :smileysad:

nebel

I get Chanel at Lord and Taylor (during their friends and family they usually include 10% off at cosmetics)  I am obsessed with their polishes, and I agree, they pretty much top the list of "Brands I wish Sephora Carries"

Esdee

The Dior trio made me place an order with a few smallish items I had lying around my Loves list.  If I hadn't just publicly declared a no-buy week this morning, I'd probably be getting this Hourglass promo, too.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Oooh what was in the trio? I don't think I saw that one. Unless it was awhile ago because I haven't been on here very long. One week goes by quick, hope it is still there for ya :smileywink:

Esdee

It's part of the order I placed on Tuesday, so it was fairly recent, but I think it's out of stock now, I'll have to check the promos list.  What's showing up on my order page is Dior Hydralife Skin Perfect Pore Refining Perfecting Moisturizer deluxe sample, Dior Addict Eau Delice Deluxe Mini, and Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara deluxe sample.  :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Oh man, I probably would have been all over that too if I would have seen it in time! I love any perks with a mini mascara :smileyvery-happy: However the TF Better Than Sex promo was a total dud. Dunno why I'm still holding onto it, it needs to go right in the trash lol!

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

what TF promo? where? when? - i love most of the new TF i bought, but the She Wolf is overrated - i must play with it some more and try a different lip primer.

rikkie

TF = Too Faced in this case :smileywink: 

spoiledbrat

lid primer

Kiki1517

Sorry I was referring to a promo from Too Faced on their mascara, not Tom Ford, although that would be totally awesome :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

all this time i thought TF was for Tom Ford, Too Faced didn't even dawn on me - rrrrrrhhh & confused - thanks Little Miss In The Know:smileyhappy:

Esdee

It's funny, I'm looking at it now and wondering what triggered me in the set.  I don't use mascara, I'm really picky about perfume, and the moisturizer doesn't really intrigue me.  I'm guessing I saw Dior and jumped on it.  :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • misscg
    • ChicDabbler
    • ahbunny
    • syritt