Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

As soon as I saw this promo, took me less than five seconds to go to my loves list and place an order. I got this lipstick in the Give Me More Lip set and know that I am going to run out of it quick and I was going to by the primer duo next time I was in store anyway, so this promo is so perfect at the right moment. I loved this lipstick so much, I went in and bought the matching lipliner (which is great all on its own as well!)

090913_bihq_hourglass_us_recognized.jpg

What promos have made you place an order when you otherwise weren't planning on making a purchase?

Re: Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

(0) Hearts

I was going to place an order today anyway so this promo code was a nice little perk!!

I got a similar email, but it was Kat Von D set!

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing kissXmakeup Smiley Happy.

(0) Hearts

I was sent it because I am a couple dollars away from VIB, I wonder if it will work for you ladies! Anywho, the code is ALMOSTVIB! 

WOW. Thanks for the code kissXmakeup! Sephora is really stepping up! Their new promo codes are all amazeballs!!!! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

LOVE KVD! pleaseeeeeeeee post the code. Smiley Happy 

The set comes with a Tattoo liner deluxe sample and a mini lipstick along with a sample of her foundation in Light 48, all in a makeup bag!

(0) Hearts

Thank you. Looks like it works for anyone. Well it's showing in my cart. Smiley Happy

oh my goodness. please please post the code!!!

Really? Can you post the code please?

(0) Hearts

Thank you for posting this offer!!  I shop as all the time and I never get these emails.  Smiley Sad  I know Sephora has my email address.  I had a few things in my basket so I guess it's time to pull the trigger. AGAIN. LOL

(0) Hearts

I got this as soon as I saw this on the promo codes thread because i can't get enough of the Mineral Veil Primer! And the lippie looks so nice.

Sephora should have more of these kinds of codes! Even if it breaks my wallet! lol.

Heart

Cza

(0) Hearts

Yep, just placed an order.  I had the UD Vice Palette in my basket and I was debating buying now vs. later.  Then I got that email and it prompted a now purchase.

I feel stupid but how do use use the serum? and when do you put it on? before moisturizing? after cleaning? before or after primer?

Debating if I should buy something so I can get this gift. I already use the mineral veil primer and LOVE it so much and had been wanting to venture into getting a red lip product and this might just be it! But don't know how or when to use the serum.

The serum claim mostly comes from the numerous skincare benefit it offers from the 28 vitamin/essential oils etc. However, it still mostly silicone, so I would recommend moisturizer first then this. Apply sparingly or it can feel heavy.

(0) Hearts

i'm guilty as well. can't wait to get the lipstick. i don't really need the mineral veil. wish i could give it to one of you. i'm wondering about the no 28 though and might give that a whirl.

no.28 is great for dry skin or in the winter. I don't need/want the mineral veil either. Anyone's got an extra mini lipstick lying around (not the Bite Rouge) for trading?

I will take you up on that, just let me take inventory of mini lipsticks when I get to CA, haha. I am probably looking at a couple of dozen, eek. That's kind of embarrassing. 

Yay! we so need to trade. I'm going over my inventory again, so much stuff.....*whimpers*

I just placed an order too. this is a great set. And for free Smiley Happy

As you said Kiki, this lipstick is amazing.

This pushed me over and the LM perk, and the Argan Oil Light promo a couple months back also pushed me over

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 090913_bihq_hourglass_us_recognized.jpg
  • swfupload_4074468848685537695.jpg
  • swfupload_6959973735845879177.jpg
  • swfupload_8038026269374512468.jpg