Kiki1517

Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

As soon as I saw this promo, took me less than five seconds to go to my loves list and place an order. I got this lipstick in the Give Me More Lip set and know that I am going to run out of it quick and I was going to by the primer duo next time I was in store anyway, so this promo is so perfect at the right moment. I loved this lipstick so much, I went in and bought the matching lipliner (which is great all on its own as well!)

090913_bihq_hourglass_us_recognized.jpg

What promos have made you place an order when you otherwise weren't planning on making a purchase?

LKuhle

Re: Hourglass Promo Totally Made Me Place an Order

And this order pushed me over into VIB Rouge! woooo! Finally! haha

NikkiShops

I was waiting for the Bobbi Brown 500 pt perk to appear before I placed my order, but then I saw this perk and figured I better grab it before it's gone!  I've never tried this brand before and they have such great reviews so it's a good opportunity to try their stuff without using points!  I did use 100 pts on the Korres Sleeping Facial though.  :smileywink:

spoiledbrat

i just ordered the Bobbi Brown pink palette yesterday from their website - i think it is their best palette ever - it came free shipping and 3 mini's - yay:smileyhappy:

DST57

Just tried the Sleeping Facial last night for the first time.  My super sensitive skin didn't have its usual immediate severe reaction, which was a good sign, and I woke up this morning to a relatively normal colored face (aside from the rosacea, which I'm used to by now), which is an even better sign.  If it completes the trifecta by not being completely broken out by tomorrow morning, I may have just found a new nighttime product!  My skin felt silky soft when I woke up this morning...I hope you get good results as well! 

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I currently have the primer duo (which I L.O.V.E.) but that lippie is so tempting!!!!

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

I wasn't going to order anything else for awhile, but this is WAY too tempting. Now I just need to decide what I should buy :smileywink:

syritt

(0) Hearts

Does anyone how well the HG primers work for people with combination skin with dry patches?

windxi014

[ Edited ]

You win, Sephora. First the Dior promo and now Hourglass?! My wallet can't handle these back-to-back great promos!

malday

Oh no I wish I didn't just place an order two days ago! I can't afford to place another one for this set :'(

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

Aaack! I just got the email 3 minutes ago and hopped over to Beauty Talk to see what you folks were saying. Now I just have to place an order! The trio is perfect, because I've been hoping the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer 100 point perk would come back in stock, but it hasn't and I've been checking daily for the past few weeks. Sephora, you got me again!

ahbunny

Oh no! I just placed an order last night! Now I'm really tempted to place another order :smileysurprised:!. This looks too good to pass up!

ChicDabbler

Yup, I placed another order for it too. *sobs* my poor wallet....

misscg

This totally did it for me. I wanted this shade in the give more lip set but was waiting to order that or pick it up in store next month. Glad I waited too, now I can obsess less over that set and obsess over the tarte lip set lol.

nebel

*shakes fist* darn all you enablers.

yeah, totally just broke down haha

Kiki1517

I know that color is right up your alley :smileywink:

nebel

It didn't help that I *already* had the Nest mini perfume set sitting in my basket, just waiting....

Esdee

I'm still resisting!  I'm just telling myself over and over that if I wait, I can get these in Atlanta.

swfupload_6959973735845879177.jpg

swfupload_8038026269374512468.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1533157&productId=P380843

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Oh my god, these are haunting my dreams. They're waiting in California for me! 

spoiledbrat

The Dior promo for me too, but it was't in my order and they say it is out of stock - i might go for the hourglass promo as i love the the lip gloss that was in the set - kiki thanks for the info on the lip liner - must investigate - the entire set looks great

Kiki1517

Some more info: I wore this and  the lipstick together out to dinner and these suckers barely budged! It is a little drying like any longwearing lip product, but I don't wear them on a daily basis, so that's totally fine for me. I just make sure I moisturize me lips really well before and after. It has a very nice lip brush on the other end too :smileyvery-happy:

swfupload_4074468848685537695.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=HOURGLASS%20Panoramic%20Long%20Wear%20Lip%2...

spoiledbrat

looks very nice - i love Chanel lip liners - do you know how they compare? - the Chanel is not drying and does not budge - it is also soft and easy to apply - thanks i love the pic:smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • misscg
    • ChicDabbler
    • ahbunny
    • syritt