Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Wardrobe

Kiki1517

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Wardrobe

swfupload_5111534866149343408.jpg

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but it is now up on Sephora! It was in my basket sooooo fast!

wendyomgwar

Re: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Wardrobe

I got the Miss Dior, the bottle is just so cute ://

And I've been wanting it for a while

ghkim

Thanks for this! I haven't tried these before. The radiant color looks rather pigmented for a finishing type of powder - has anyone used this? Could it be used like a bronzer?

shinybananas

I received my palette last week from Barney's, so I've had the chance to play around a little.  I'm not the palest, but pretty fair (MAC NC 20, but am pretty neutral toned, could and have gone NW).  Radiant looks more pigmented in the pan than it is.  It does give a bit of a glowy effect, but I don't think it can double as a bronzer--it's not pigmented enough.  It has actually turned out to be a surprise favorite.  I've been using it more than the others!

Kiki1517

Oh thank you, perfect reference because I'm NC20 when I don't have a tan, can't wait to get this! I have a feeling I'm going to like Radiant because I'm not one to go crazy with bronzer so if this can give a glowy effect without being obvious bronzer I'm all over it for the colder season :smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

I would use it as a bronzer, on the product page for the single ones it describes as "A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth."

ghkim

all it took was saying it was sold out at barneys. just bought mine!

aviscardi

this looks so cool. does anyone know which shade is which and what ea shade can be used for? Ive never tried these powders but i always hear so much about them. i think a palette of 3 makes more sense than me buying 1. 

Kiki1517

Incandescent Light - this is a new shade, it looks like a chapagne, that I would use as a highlight.

Dim Light (neautral peach beige) Use to blur imperfections

Radiant Light (golden beige) I would use as a soft bronzer

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

ok great, thats how i was picturing it too. Diffused light is the one i wanted to try but i suppose if i ordered the kit and liked it, i could buy that during VIB. the radiant is the only one im a little eh about. But i think if i used 2 of the 3 it would be a better value than me buying 1 or even 2 Full priced

DTalksAll

LINK PLEASE! 

sorry, personal pet peeve... picture, announcement something is available on-line & no link :smileysad: 

When I try to find these things it takes me forever :smileysad: 

spoiledbrat

nice puppy - nice puppy.....:smileytongue:

warriorwitch

DTalksAll

Thank you. I looked at Just Arrived, then the main hourglass page... finally found it after clicking through everything LOL 

Kiki1517

Ooops sorry, I usually do link anything on Sephora, my fingers were just too excited I guess haha! 

ellevee09

...I think sephora is listening to my inner voice!!!! I told myself -- no buys in October and they put this out!!! The one item I've really wanted!!! SUBMIT ORDER. :smileyhappy: thanks queen enabler!!! :smileywink: 

Kiki1517

I have been wanting it so badly! I was going to eventually buy all of them, and this makes it so much easier :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

@Kiki - have been waiting for this myself and ordered it - kinda worried one color might be too dark for me? i am fair - your guess?

thank you for posting - i should give you my check and have you spend it for me, just pick up my holiday stuff at N.........s- thanx :smileyhappy:

kenny

Thanks so much!!!!! :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

You're welcome, I've been stalking haha!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 60 replies
  • 89 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi