Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette BACK IN STOCK

JenJenz

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette BACK IN STOCK

Hurry :smileyhappy:

veronika23

Re: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette BACK IN STOCK

(0) Hearts

Here's a long shot... A jewelry store I go to does this.  I pay over the phone with my credit card and pick it up later... You can always ask.

mafan

That's absurd. My store put one on hold for someone who sent her husband in to check on it. And they called another store and asked them to hold something for me and they would have held it until tomorrow. (They're only not holding it because what I wanted arrived while I was there.)

hydee77

I agree with it being absurd.  I see that she is Rouge which should make a huge difference when placing something on hold.

girlie721

(0) Hearts

when i saw this sold out online, i hurried and call my local sephora store for inventory of it. luckily there were few lefts and they saved me a palette! when i went into the store i saw 3 left in the hourglass section. i saved $11 with the 20% VIB discount

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

There's one available right now!

veronika23

OMG I think I got one.  Thank you so much!  My mom wanted one and it was sold out in the stores in my city.

JenJenz

You're welcome!! I was going to get one this morning when I got up but was in a rush to get my son to school and of course by the time I got home they were gone. So glad I jumped on when I did to check in and was so excited to see they were back in :smileyhappy: Fingers crossed that they come back in stock again...I know a lot of people wanted this! 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy: yeah for sure!  people who have stores close to them should check and if they are sold out asked to be on a list... I know one of the stores told me they had put in an order for more... but you never know I guess and it's better with 20% off. :smileywink:

ihearttin

(0) Hearts

How did I miss this again? :smileysad: I've been monitoring all day :smileysad: I went to my local store this morning, made all calls around my state. Thanks for the memo. Good luck everyone!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I knew I should have bought this last night and used the blitz bag promo.  I'll keep checking my loves list to see if it comes back!

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

Wow, not even 2 min later and they're gone again! Hopefully they'll come back for those who didn't get one :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • ihearttin
    • lilyyy
    • mafan
    • sbowden
    • veronika23