JenJenz

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette BACK IN STOCK

Hurry :smileyhappy:

leahlorraine87

Re: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette BACK IN STOCK

(0) Hearts

Can you post the link of where you are finding it to add to your basket???  I am looking everywhere!!! Thank you!  =)

lilyyy

For out of stock items, you need to use google to snag the link.

Sumetha

(0) Hearts

Hi can you please explain to me how to do this search on google!? I wanted this palette so bad and the Tarte off the cuff palette WHICH isn't even on the site anymore! HELP :'( Its 11p.m. at night in Canada, and I've been on this sephora site since 8 :'(

leahlorraine87

You are awesome!!!  =) Thank you sooo much!!!  That is good information to know-  I will keep refreshing my screen & if I have to sit here for the next 5 hours, I will do it...

lilyyy

Add EVERYTHING to your loves list, then you'll have the link forever!

leahlorraine87

(0) Hearts

OMGGGGGGGGG; are you kidding me right now, I literally want to punch myself...  I wish we had had this conversation 24 hours ago!!!!!  You would have saved me so much time, stress, panic, temper tantrums, anxiety, etc.  Thank you very, VERY much.  

Is there anything else I need to know because apparently I am a little slow when it comes to navigating this game properly???

Also, I may freak out if they don't restock this Hourglass palette...  Does anyone know how many times they have "restocked" it online throughout the day?

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I have seen it go out of stock and then back in stock 4 times today. I think what happens is that people have it in their carts and then it *expires* or orders didn't go through for whatever reason.

katief241981

(0) Hearts

Its available right now!

EllieyJelly

(0) Hearts

NO I MISSED IT AGAIN :smileysad:

hydee77

I was able to snag one earlier, about 6:30pm EST.  I was on the phone with a friend when I just happened to refresh my loves list and I about freaked out on the phone with him.  Got my confirmation email shortly after.  Hopefully I don't get a cancellation email but I've had good luck snagging stuff this way before.  Stalk your loves list!

veronika23

My local Sephora just called me and they just got some in!  They were sold out earlier today.  So anyone who wants one call your store and put your name on a list :smileywink:

sbowden

I called my local Sephora and they said they had 3 but refused to put one on hold for me :smileysad: 

veronika23

what?  seriously?  Call back maybe you'll get someone else on the phone.  They can hold items up to 48 hours!

sbowden

(0) Hearts

She said she asked her boss, and because the sale is going on right now they aren't allowed to put ANYTHING on hold.  (Which is weird, because I called a different store and had them put a different item on hold for me and they said absolutely!)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Did you call again?  Total BS!  I got lots of stuff put on hold.  Something just came in and they called me and said it's on hold for you for 48 hours!  I would demand to speak with the manager and say you are on BT and ALL the others stores are holding.

sbowden

(0) Hearts

Just called back- They can only hold items until close of business tomorrow (1 day)!!! I'm livid!!!

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I can see the reasoning behind this. If I'm standing in the store, cash in hand, how would it be fair to give it to you days later? There's no guarantee that you would show up whereas I am here right now.

sbowden

If I could be in the store right now, I can guarantee I would be, cash in hand, palette in my hand, waiting in line.  Unfortunately being 2 hours away from the one store I've called that does have it doesn't bode well for me (especially since they're now closed).

veronika23

Yeah I totally understand what you mean lilyyy but to my knowledge it's policy to hold items for 48 hours.  And who's to say someone who bought an item on-line or in store won't return it?  Just like some people are lucky at getting things on-line when they show up again, it's luck of the draw to call your store and get them to hold it for you if they have it in stock.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

You can't make it in before close tomorrow?  what about someone with your card? 

sbowden

(0) Hearts

I'm a college student and I'm traveling home for the weekend tomorrow. I have work at school, a two hour drive, and then work in my hometown.  No opportunity to get there tomorrow and both of my parents work :smileysad: (though I'm not sure if they'd support my addiction anyways :smileywink: ) Looks like I'll be up refreshing the webpage! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • ihearttin
    • lilyyy
    • mafan
    • sbowden
    • veronika23