AnnaDancer

Homecoming makeup help?!

(0) Hearts

Hi everyone, my school's Homecoming is coming up and I have no idea what to do for my hair/makeup. I have green eyes, light to tan complexion, long brown/blonde highlighted hair. Please give me ideas on what to do! I want to look sexy and cute but not overdone/ridiculous. I havent picked out a dress for sure yet, so dress color doesnt matter. Thanks beauties!!

lillyjumper

Re: Homecoming makeup help?!

agree, simple and regular foundation!! a pretty bronze smokey eye would be pretty! or just smoked out black liner and simple eye shadow and false lashes to make them pop!!!

AnnaDancer

(0) Hearts

i like the bronze smokey eye! :smileyhappy: do you by any chance know any tips or techniques? because lately eyeshadow has been looking weird on me and i am not a newbie haha

tashalicious

i like this hairstyle

27-Long-blonde-hairstyles-2013-pictures-201x300.jpg

AnnaDancer

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the idea! Im terrible at braiding haha but that hairstyle is adorable and i like having my hair down so I'll definitely cosider this one!!

ry22

To homecoming last year, I used Urban Decay's Naked/ Naked 2 palettes to create a shimmery yet neutral eye. I used eyeliner and mascara to define the eyes. I also like to lightly fill in my brows to add more definition. I used bronzer and a gel blush because they last a long time, especially through all the dancing and stuff. For lips, I used a pink tinted lip balm for a little moisture and wash of color.

For face makeup, stick to your usual foundation routine. Don't mess with something if it works.

If what I said sounds too boring, you could always amp it up with some falsies or a colored liner (maybe a winged liquid?).

AnnaDancer

(0) Hearts

Thanks! That sounds really pretty and I appreciate the detail :smileyhappy: also good idea about the gel to stay through dancing! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ry22
    • lillyjumper
    • tashalicious
    • AnnaDancer
Photos1
  • 27-Long-blonde-hairstyles-2013-pictures-201x300.jpg