Holiday 2013 collections sneak peaks

kimchikween

Holiday 2013 collections sneak peaks

[ Edited ]

chicprofile just posted a couple of sneak peaks at upcoming holiday collections - Givenchy, Guerlain, Chanel, MAC, Shu Uemura, and Lancome!  Have you seen any pics of other upcoming collections?

Guerlain's is called "Crazy Paris" - and it is very much so!  

swfupload_6314638111903025448.jpg

kimchikween

Re: Holiday 2013 collections sneak peaks

(0) Hearts

Oh yes!  I saw a preview of them somewhere - add to my collection of 3 :smileywink:

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

When are these goodies going to actually be in store?  

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Depends - some of these are already (like Urban Decay)...if you want to be alerted, be sure to sign up for email subscriptions for that brand

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

I must not live near any stores that are large enough to have gotten holiday items already.  I thought I could only sign up for email alerts for products that were out of stock.  

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

You would sign up for emails from the brand directly - like Chanel.com and Guerlain etc... not via Sephora...but you can sign up for emails from Sephora as well to get notifications of new arrivals at Sephora though they are not as frequent or as prompt

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

Oh I see what you mean!  Yeah, I'm signed up for emails from brands I like.  :smileyhappy:  Thanks Kimchikween!

ry22

The Good News: pretty makeup sets and I will finally be Rouge

The Bad News: My credit card is crying

I get to pick out my birthday and holiday gifts this year. I'm torn between a Michael Kors rose gold watch and Tarte Holiday sets. Hmmmmm which will win...

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Oh My Stars, A girl could go insane looking at all of these things that you all have been kind enough to post, thank you all so much.

The Dior Kits look awesome - Can't tell what's in the 3 pc kit looks like a mini-gloss possibly and the color looks gorgeous and what I think may be 3lips colors and a polish.....so polished looking. Urban Decay liners, love most of them, have to see how closely they match  current ones recently ordered Love Sigmas Crème de Couture Palette - never used them anyone like or dislike?

@kinchicween - thanks for swatching colors from the UD palette (that is the UD set, right?) They are Gorgeous, just jumped a speck higher on my love list.

@LindaDD - thanks for the tip on the mini Lipsurgense kit, that's perfect. I have a Lipsurgense trio that I got from QVC and can't find it, hate to repeat colors but if I don't find mine soon I may have to order that one. So thanks, I appreciate it - I like the mini's too since I have a thousand lip products and never finish any, so mini's work well for me. thx :smileyhappy: Finally to my ever faithful go to girl....

@beautytester - I haven't given up on the Ariel Compact, I'll have to find the Phone no for the LA store and call them. I got the Give me Some Lip Palette and it isn't unpacked, I think I have 10 boxes to open, I've been very bad. (and that's just the Sephora boxes!) I checked out the Give Me More Lip but that one seemed to have more reds in it and it's beyond rare to find a red that works for me. Only happened 2x in my life. So I decided to let that one go knowing there are sooo many more things to come. I don't know if I'm more excited or scared about all of this. Thank you once again, you are simply such a wonderful person. I'm glad to call you my friend. :smileyhappy:  Thanks a bunch. Oh, to answer your Q - I'm kind of both lipstick & gloss depending on the product.

Once again, thank you all so much, I'm just afraid all of this drooling I'm doing may short out my laptop, think drool + keyboard = not a good thing. Thanks again all. :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

Oh my goodness. The Dior Holiday Collection is divine! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

kimchikween

Ahh! Dior Holiday collection - photo courtesy of chicprofile:

swfupload_5019812596394658612.jpg

poshified

Thank you for these! :smileyhappy: I'll be swatching those palettes beforehand. Dior holiday palettes can be a hit or miss -- sadly enough!

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Lipsurgence? Did I hear somebody say there will/may be a Holiday Special  Lipsurgance Set? Cause I'm All about lip products?

Does anyone know if these will just come out and we have to check in every day or if they'll notify us? I just want to be really on top of it - especially since I missed the big Summer SPF sets the past 2 years. Hate to miss out on any great  Thanks.

LindaDD

I don't know if you're keeping track at the Tarte thread, but they did put out a Lipsurgence set this year -- eight minis for $34, and it's already at Sephora! http://www.sephora.com/pure-delights-8-piece-lipsurgence-lip-set-P382570?skuId=1553726

ChicDabbler

@kssweetheart. There were lipsurgence set in the past so we are predicting/hoping there will be a set this year. I wish they would notify us but they don't. I can PM you if I spot a lipsurgence set in the New section. In the mean time, have you seen Sephora's Gimme some (more) lips set? and the KVD lipstick set (forgot if you are a gloss girl or lipstick girl)? They are AMAzing!

http://www.sephora.com/lips-makeup#!pageSize=60&defaultPageSize=60&sortBy=P_NEW%3A1%3A%3AP_START_DAT...

Aww, sorry that you missed out on Ariel mirror. It took me 2 tries to get it eventho I was watching like a hawk. It's completely gone in all the stores around me, too, altho I saw the full collection in store when I was in LA last week. =(

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

aaaahhhhhhh! Too much good stuff!

Chants to self: "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"

*peek*

.......I may or may not have one of the sets mentioned here sitting in my basket. Grrrrrr.....

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE NEW NARS EYE PAINTS THAT JUST CAME OUT FOR FALL! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

@roxystar4 - Oh My Stars, I am sooo happy and thankful. Can you do me one little teenie-tiny favor? Write out this statement, with all the detail you can remember and then sign it, have it witnessed and notarized, preferably by numerous Notaries , fold it up, put it in an envelope and then put a seal on it  - you know how they used to do it when they would melt wax and then put their stamp or crest on private correspondence? Can you do that and just one minor little thing...could you seal it with blood (eeewwww, ick, I'm sorry I went there) and then sign and have the Notaries witness and notarize That? Not really too much to ask, right? I'm gonna send you a quick PM, hope it's okay. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@mafan - Hi :smileyhappy: I recently found out I have a Sephora and a Sephora JCP nearby(I've never been to either one, can you believe it? I think I'm afraid....of myself mostly) I did try them and they didn't have the compact :smileysad: I was considering calling other stores that aren't even in my area. I have a real thing for Ariel since she was pretty much the first red-headed character around, to my knowledge. In some Snow White book. when I was 6-7 years old,she had a sister named Rose Red and I checked that book out all the time. Nobody believed me About Rose Red or that book. I did finally find a book online that had Rose Red - I have to read it (well 1st I have to Find it and then read it) just to make sure there's nothing bad about RR. Sadly, the illustrations are in black & white. I'll have to do some more trolling around.

It's a pretty big issue since all of my sibs are older and have brown hair & eyes and I'm a Redhead with Green eyes and the whitest skin. Plus my mom couldn't find my birth certificate. There's a lot more to the story but, I've just decided that I'll call my big, mean, nasty sisters "The Ursulas" That works.

Anywho, I'll look around the site and see if they list stores and their phone numbers. Hopefully I'll get lucky. Thanks for the response though, that was a great idea, like they say, 'brilliant minds think alike' Guess we've proven that's true! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

I've heard of Rose Red! And they both marry & are happy in the end :smileyhappy:

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I keep hoping they have another type of nars danmari blush palette again. i missed the first two. If they had orgasm i might pass but i can live with laguna since i use it often

vanillammm

you all should also check out all of the Tarte sets up on Sephora now.

The blush set is my favorite, but there are other nice ones, too.

tarteblushset.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 239 replies
  • 350 hearts
  • 76 in conversation
    • kalex
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig