Holiday 2013 collections sneak peaks

[ Edited ]

chicprofile just posted a couple of sneak peaks at upcoming holiday collections - Givenchy, Guerlain, Chanel, MAC, Shu Uemura, and Lancome!  Have you seen any pics of other upcoming collections?

Guerlain's is called "Crazy Paris" - and it is very much so!  

swfupload_6314638111903025448.jpg

Re: Holiday 2013 collections sneak peaks

It's so cute!! OMG that lipstick! 

ps, did you get a surprise in the mail yet?

Ahhh not yet! I've been gone since Sunday! You can bet I'll be making a trip to the post office first thing Monday morning Smiley Happy

I'd have given you a tracking number but it would have cost double to ship Smiley Sad Can't wait to hear when you get it though!! 

No worries! I'll be PMing you as soon as I get my hands on it. So excited!! Smiley Happy

I know my mom was a big Minnie Mouse fan at one point, but I don't know if she legit grew out of it, or if she just says she did because she thinks full-grown women shouldn't enjoy those sorts of things.  If it's the latter, slipping one of these into her Christmas stocking could be cute.

(0) Hearts

Wow, that Chanel palette is gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

I loved last year's Lorac Sweet Temptations.  The lip glosses were dreamy.  And Tarte!  Oh I love the Lipsurgence sets.  Hmmm... I love all things lip!

Be still my heart!

swfupload_3739412258202270192.jpg

(0) Hearts

oh yes!!! Im glad I was sitting down when I scrolled upon this beautiful palette...Enable me!!! Help me justify these thoughts of adding yet another palette to my lonely palette collection....

(0) Hearts

Ohhhhhh! Want!

You now have my attention!!!! Be still my heart, indeed!!!! Heart

I may have to set it aside for a couple of weeks untouched before playing with the palette! Smiley Happy

I'm definitely going to have to see if I can find this when I'm in Atlanta.

[ Edited ]

Oh my where are my anti-enabling pills I think I'm gonna need themSmiley Very Happy  Chanel lays out their palettes so well. They make you just want to look at them and not mess them up. It's like the Dior Jungle Palette I have had that thing forever and it was like $70 and I think I've used it about three times. So sadSmiley Sad

(0) Hearts

I believe the Enibbler may have stolen those pills Smiley Tongue I looked at that Jungle Palette for the longest time, but I couldn't justify that price point for a clear lip balm (and the shadows.)

[ Edited ]

The lipstick isn't clear it's like almost a peachy color and the palette is so pretty and I can't pass up pretty packaging,but besides that it is heavy so I could always use it as a defense weapon if needed.Smiley TongueDior Jungle.jpg

ohhhhhhmg, i need this.

(0) Hearts

I don't think you can get this one anymore it was a LE.

Speaking of Dior, did you know they're revamping the whole blush line?!

(0) Hearts

I did know that and I'm ready to see it.Smiley Happy

Really?  Interesting..we really should have a Makeup News thread Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments