What are your favorite highlighters? 

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 8

I LOVE a good highlighter! Since I have oily skin I tend to reach for powder based illuminators.

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo

This illuminator has the right amount of depth and looks incredible on all skintones. I like that this highlighter possesses both pink and golden tones, usually gold seems to be the more popular hue.

NARS Albatross

A cult classic and with good reason! This illuminator will give you the perfect golden glow in just two sweeps. It's great for layering under or over blushes.

Whimsically yours,

I love Benefit's High Beam and Sunbeam. And also Too Faced Candlelight powder

[ Edited ]

Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter

... and this Chanel beauty from last Spring! Smiley Happyswfupload_257746149245656049.jpg

I love the new Hourglass lighting powder! it has 5 shades depending on what light u look best in..like dim..moonlight..etc..

NARS Albatross is my #1 favorite. I also like Benefit Watts Up if you don't mind stick highlighters Smiley Happy

I'm with Janine (the second time this afternoon!).

NARS Albatress is incredible.

(0) Hearts

for some reason powder highlighters make my skin look really dry. I opt for cream - philosophy divine illuminator, Benefit Watts up, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, and for a very inexpensive cool-toned product - ELF lilac petal (only $1 but good) Smiley Happy hope this helps

(0) Hearts

Benefit has a lot of great highlighters that i love like Sunbeam, girlmeets pearl and watts up.  I think i like watts up the best because it creates a really pretty look that is not overly glittery or unnatural looking but also gives you just the right kind of glow.  I got this one in the birthday gift this year and will propably repurchase a full size when i run out of the mini I got.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
  • swfupload_257746149245656049.jpg
  • swfupload_3711013702773426693.jpg
  • swfupload_7307413389302299291.jpg