glittermania13
Highlighters

What are your favorite highlighters? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 8
janinebt
Answered

I LOVE a good highlighter! Since I have oily skin I tend to reach for powder based illuminators.

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo

This illuminator has the right amount of depth and looks incredible on all skintones. I like that this highlighter possesses both pink and golden tones, usually gold seems to be the more popular hue.

swfupload_3711013702773426693.jpg

NARS Albatross

A cult classic and with good reason! This illuminator will give you the perfect golden glow in just two sweeps. It's great for layering under or over blushes.

swfupload_7307413389302299291.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kenny
Answered

I love Benefit's High Beam and Sunbeam. And also Too Faced Candlelight powder

poshified
Answered
[ Edited ]

Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter

... and this Chanel beauty from last Spring! :smileyhappy:swfupload_257746149245656049.jpg

sephoralovex
Answered

NARS Albatross is my #1 favorite. I also like Benefit Watts Up if you don't mind stick highlighters :smileyhappy:

starletta8
Answered

I'm with Janine (the second time this afternoon!).

NARS Albatress is incredible.

JGSFLA
Answered

I love the new Hourglass lighting powder! it has 5 shades depending on what light u look best in..like dim..moonlight..etc..

DesertRose0706
Answered
(0) Hearts

Benefit has a lot of great highlighters that i love like Sunbeam, girlmeets pearl and watts up.  I think i like watts up the best because it creates a really pretty look that is not overly glittery or unnatural looking but also gives you just the right kind of glow.  I got this one in the birthday gift this year and will propably repurchase a full size when i run out of the mini I got.

roxystar4
Answered
(0) Hearts

for some reason powder highlighters make my skin look really dry. I opt for cream - philosophy divine illuminator, Benefit Watts up, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, and for a very inexpensive cool-toned product - ELF lilac petal (only $1 but good) :smileyhappy: hope this helps

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoralovex
    • janinebt
    • poshified
    • roxystar4
    • starletta8
    • JGSFLA
    • DesertRose0706