Answer
Jessithediva
Hey guys
[ Edited ]

bronzer.jpgHey guys! OMG it feels like forever since of posted something makeup-y!! Its crazy. so I've been thinking, and thinking of a question so here it is... WHAT MAKEUP PRODUCT ARE YOU OBBSESSED WITH RIGHT NOW!!!?????? I can not leave the house without my bronzer, whether its on my face or my eyes, it makes me feel like less of a snowball(cuz i'm soo pale) HBU?

- Jessi <3

PS if you want me 2 tell u how I do my bronzer on my eyes in full detail I'll post it 4 y'all!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
prettyinpa
Answered
Sure, I'd love to hear how you use bronzer on your eyes! Anything to take less travelling, if I can use bronzer in place of shadow, works for me!

My latest makeup obsession is my UD Smoked Palette. I never thought I'd be this excited about dark shadows, but it comes with an instruction booklet and I've been having fun recreating the looks. I'm substituting copper liner for the dark liner it comes with since dark liner makes me look odd, but works just fine.
ChicDabbler
Answered

I'm obsessed with the Urban Decay eyeshadow stick set:

I have combination skin so I usually do powder, but that set was on sale for $11 and I couldn't resist. It is so easy! I just grab and swipe, so much faster when I'm rushing out in the morning. I LOVE how the purple looked on me.

And Tokidoki Gelatto lip balm. My fall clothe are all dull colored (grey, brown, greyish blue, oatmeal, etc) that a hint of color on the lips is just what I need. And my lips are getting dry in the winter, so I swipe it all the time.

Can't you apply bronzer just like a powder eyeshadow? or is there a better way? I have a bronzer that's too yellow for me, but if it can be a fantastic eyeshadow, I'm all for it.

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm alway obsessed with lip gloss so I'm loving the Nars Andy Warhol kit.   DO tell how you apply your bronzer....  That's my thing, I have no idea where to put it.

lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

My current obsessions are Tokyo Milk Dark's Lip Elixir in La Vie En Rose, I carry that stuff with me everywhere since I bought it!

I'm also super impressed with Fairy Drops mascara in Scandal Queen, finally a mascara that curls!!!!!

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Jessi and ladies!

I am OBSESSED right now with this Benefit Hello Flawless powder foundation.. I may be a bit late on the boat but oh WOW it's amazing at staying on and keeping my face less shiny! This heat wave in SF is really getting to us and my makeup is a joke. 

'Hello Flawless!' SPF 15

I'm also loving my Bare Minerals Stroke of Light concealer which doesn't crease and is doing GREAT for highlighting and deflecting darkness. Im still recovering from a flu-bout so my eyes look terrible.. but not with this concealer!

bareminerals® Stroke of Light™ Eye Brightener

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed
    • Jessithediva