Tirah

Hey! What happened to the Buxom Eyeshadows?

(0) Hearts

They were there the other day. Have they been discontinued?

heatherbee

Re: Hey! What happened to the Buxom Eyeshadows?

(0) Hearts

Are these the ones with the dog names?  I'm having trouble thinking of that Buxom singles there are!

guzelkiz

(0) Hearts

Yup those and the palettes apparently.

Tirah

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Stopped off at a JCP Sephora and the manager told me the Buxom eye shadows have indeed been discontinued and their stock was shipped back to Buxom. Just for grins I hopped over to my full Sephora store and they still had the shadows stocked but the sales lady did confirm they were discontinued. However instead of snatching them up I figured the cream shadows would dry out before I used them up and since I wouldn't be able to replace them, I decided to grab up their Urban Decay matches. Oh well.

guzelkiz

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info. Glad I have all the ones I want already. =) Maybe they'll come out with even more fabulous ones =)

guzelkiz

(0) Hearts

I went to my store today and bought one of the single eyeshadows. They had all the shades. I asked a SA about them being discontinued but she had no idea. She said they don't tell the SAs about things being discontinued at all. 

talinder

(0) Hearts

Hmmm, I'm not sure where they went. My store had 6 palettes, but pared down to only 3 now. Are these good palettes? I have Tango, but have never been compelled to wear it. I've swatched in store and the mattes seemed chalky.

Tirah

(0) Hearts

My store had them yesterday too but not many and payday isn't for another week. Fingers crossed the store doesn't sell out.

Koofa

(0) Hearts

Hmm, they had them in the store I went to today!

guzelkiz

(0) Hearts

Omg I hope not! I love those! But I did see them in store today. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • talinder
    • Koofa
    • heatherbee
    • guzelkiz
    • Tirah