friedrice

Help please. Which pallete? LM, Smashbox or KVD Saint

(0) Hearts
friedrice

Re: Help please. Which pallete? LM, Smashbox or KVD Saint

Thank you thank you all so much! You are always there to help! I bought the Laura Mercier one today ,and I can't wait to play with it.

This is my first time trying LM brand :smileyhappy:

Happy Halloween everyone!

lyravega

Happy Halloween, Friedrice! And have fun with your new palette! :smileyhappy: You are gonna love it!

chitwngrl

I just bought the LM palette and I loooove it!!! I have UD Naked and Stila In the Know too. I've been using my LM palette everyday! It is sooooo pigmented and buttery!!! Doesn't crease of my lids either. 

marydiva

The Smashbox & the KVD seem like it's more of a Naked/Naked 2 dupe, whereas the LM seems like it has more original and interesting shades.

If you already have Naked or Naked 2, I'd get the LM, otherwise, I'd get the Smashbox.

fhgarman

I just got my LM palette delivered today. OMG, OMG! It is so gorgeous. Definitely get that one!

carrie1975

i really wanted to get the Laura Mercier palette because the shadows lean towards the pink side but it looks like half the palette had colors that are to dark for my tastes. Since you just got yours would you say the colors online are pretty much what they look like in person? I know different screens can show different colors but what do you think, is it okay for someone very pale without looking like death or gothic with the dark colors? I am not sure if I will be able to make it into a store by the time the sale ends on the 11th. I hate returning things because I know what a waste it is. 

beethousand

I'm very pale as well, and I love it! The two darkest colors are a little tough to work with for anything other than liner or the outer v, but the rest are very easy to use without looking like I got punched in the eye.

aggiegirl2012

I got the Laura Mercier and nine of the shades are super dark. They are very easy to blend so even if you only used them as a liner or to add depth I don't feel like there would be ones that you would definitely consider off limits.

arielaaaaaaaa

I was debating between the KVD, Smashbox and Naked palette! 

I went with the Naked but i will probably get the KVD one soon! 

I love the quality and pigmentation of her eyeshadows! And i've looked up swatches and they are gorgeous! I can't find any swatched of the Smashbox. 

:smileysad:

lyravega

[ Edited ]

LM most definitely! It's amazing in every way!

Have you seen my swatches? Here's the link:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Laura-Mercier-Artist-s-Palette-for-Eyes-2-Swatches/...

friedrice

WOW! Really gorgeous palette!

AznAngelLiz

LM all the way!! I seem to like anything I get from LM, it's my holy grail brand

ChicDabbler

If you are going by quality then LM. Personally I'm not a big fan of grey (smashbox) or purple so I have the KVD palette in my wishlist.

Missie772

Laura Mercier is on my wish list for the VIB sale!!!

rdesigns

I love the colors in the Laura Mercier palette.  The other palettes seem to have the same repetitive neutral colors.  I have bought several neutral palettes this year, and I have been disappointed because they all seem the same to me. The LM will be my next palette purchase :smileyhappy:

BlushHoarder

LM --- underrated imo.

The quality is astonishing. It doen't look like anything special, but it is.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva
    • friedrice
    • lyravega
    • ChicDabbler
    • aggiegirl2012