Answer
sugarglitters
Hello Kitty Request!

I love hello kitty! I need some ideas so i know what to order! I really love pigmented lipglosses, and anything sparkly and bright! Maybe almost eye-catching! I like hot pinks,peaches, apricots, lillac, and metalics! so please help me out!:smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
glitterangel
Answered
(0) Hearts

Athough MAC dosen't have the hello kitty collection anymore, you should ty the tartan tale lip set, which has a limited edition hello kitty gloss.

If your MAC counter stopped selling them, I would just suggest anything pink and corally.That is the best type of color if you want a hello kitty type gloss

For eyes, I would suggest using a ocean blue, a nice pink,  a perl color, or a light purple color.

jadorezrg
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi! Just for clarification are you asking for makeup looks inspired by Hello Kitty? Or are you asking about her new beauty line Hello Kitty Beauty at Sephora? I'd just like to know in order to assist you further.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello Kitty Big Smile Gloss has all the colors you mentioned and more!  It's a very pretty gloss that you can find at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P276909&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5988

Hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • jadorezrg
    • sugarglitters
    • glitterangel